Destiny's Child

A/N Destiny's Child is a band that sung the song "Say My Name." I don't own the song's lyrics.

Ship: Solangelo

Nico can't sing, and never does. Will being his exact opposite, of course, can sing and always does. It's quite annoying, if you ask Nico.

"Say my name, say my name. . ." Will began again.

Nico rolled his eyes, "Geez, Will, can you ever shut up?" Will blushed at his crush.

Nico sighed. He looked around the Poseidon Cabin. Where was everybody? They said they'd meet them there. Nico, growing more irritated by the minute, waited somewhat patiently.

Will fiddled with his thumbs, whistling the song he'd been singing before.

Nico growled, "DO YOU EVER STOP?!"

Will smirked, "Not if it's not in my destiny."

"It is in your destiny."

"Not according to Destiny's Child!"

Nico rolled his eyes, sighing in defeat, "Well, whatever, I'll be leaving soon if no one else gets here anyway."

Moments later, "You're acting kinda shady, ain't calling me baby."

"WILL!" Nico complained.

"NICO!" Will shouted back.

"I HATE YOU!"

"I LOVE YOU!"

Nico went red, and once Will registered what he'd said, his face tinted like a sunburn.

"What?" Nico asked.

Will coughed, laughing awkwardly, "N-nothing!"

Nico stared in disbelief. It scared Will. What if he finds it disgusting? What if he hates you now?

"W-Will. . ." Nico managed.

"Yeah?" Will replied.

"I-I love you too."

And it was at that moment that Will felt the other boy barrel into hin, ignoring a passionate kiss.

"Is this destiny?"

"Will."

"Yeah?"

Nico punched his arm lightly, kissing him again, "Shut up."