Grocery Carts and Sudden Surprises

Bottom half of this one-shot is smut. You can read up until the time skip and you'll be fine; Enjoy the comedy!
Ship: Percico

"Hurry on your way!" Mamma sing-songed.

I rolled my eyes and opened the door, folding my keys in my pocket.

I met up with my friend, Leo, to do some grocery shopping. Myself being Italian, and Leo being Latino, our families decided to have a potluck and mash up the incredible flavors and values that we share as separate cultures.

It was a fun idea and we both like food, so we're going along with it.

"What if we made tacos?!" Leo offered, "I make some mean, supreme tacos."

I cringed, "What about some alfredo? Just for entree."

"Nah, we need something like..." Leo's mind wandered off. Out of the corner of Nico's eyes, he could see Leo's eyes twinkle and a smirk grow across his face.

"Here, take the grocery cart, let's go look at the meat section," Leo said.

Nico could tell he was up to something, but had no idea what it was. Keeping his eyes on Leo, he pushed the grocery cart and followed him to the section right across from them. It was cold, but Nico didn't mind it, liking the fresh air in the meat area.

Leo took advantage of Nico's lack of awareness and came to a sharp stop by the steak.

Nico cringed at it, "Really? Why not some chicken, or pork?"

Leo picked up some of the meat, not even really looking at it, which made Nico wonder why he was so intent on it. Leo walked around to Nico's side of the cart, setting it in.

Then, all of a sudden, he pushes the cart forward. It gently ran into the person in front of them. "Oops," Leo commented, smiling wide.

Nico was shocked. He looked up at the man they hit and... it was Percy. Suddenly, Nico was a deer in headlights, eyes wide and mouth open and now a dark blush across his facial structure.

Now, suddenly face to face with Perseus freaking Jackson, Nico was frozen. Percy smirked.

Before Percy could open his mouth, Nico started stuttering, "P-Percy! I- Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were there..."

Nico looked back at Leo with the scariest expression, mouthing, I am going to KILL you! Leo just smiled, winking.

Nico turned back around to Percy when he started speaking, "Hey, Nico! Don't worry about it. You're... shopping together?"

Nico swallowed. Oh. He's going to have a conversation with his crush now.

"Um... yeah. Family get-together. Wanna come?" Nico winced internally. Did I just INVITE him to the family dinner?!

Percy blushed, "I don't want to intrude."

"Oh, thank god!" Leo said, knowing how terrible Percy's cooking is.

Nico stomped on Leo's foot, "No, no! You wouldn't be intruding. We'd love to have you and your mom."

Percy smiled brightly, making all of this trouble worth it to Nico. "Okay, sure! Just text me the details."

Nico nodded, "O- Okay. Bye, Percy."

Percy saluted and walked away to pay for his items.

Leo started laughing and Nico quite visibly started choking him, "YOU LITTLE SH-"

~

After the Dinner

~

Nico sucked on Percy's fingers, moaning quietly and staring into his eyes. When Percy pulled them out, he got closer to Nico again, kissing along his cheekbone and jaw.

"Percy..." Nico exhaled. "Can I... say something?"

Percy didn't pull back but he replied in-between kisses, "Yeah... What's up?"

"I've wanted this for so long now... Take it easy on me, okay?"

"I promise," Percy promised, kissing up to Nico's lips.

He started nibbling on Nico's lips, opening them up wide. Once they were open enough, Percy started sucking on Nico's tongue, earning a loud moan from the shy man.

"Percy..." Nico pulled back, wrapping an arm around Percy's neck, "Stretch me out, already."

Percy smirked and did as asked. He started kissing down Nico's collarbone, leaving little love bites that felt harsh and overwhelming to Nico as distraction, while he stuck two fingers inside of Nico.

Nico moaned loudly, letting his head roll back and his hair tickle his back.

After a moment he whined, "It still hurts..."

Percy shushed him, "Just one more minute, Neeks. It'll feel better."

Nico trusted him, feeling up his chest and relaxing. Nico took a deep breath, moaning quietly as Percy stretched his fingers out inside of him.

"I-I think I'm ready," Nico blushed darkly, beginning to sit up.

They got into position (Extended Reverse Cowgirl, pictured above) and Nico slowly sat on Percy's tip. He tossed his head back, moaning out loud. He was scared their families would hear, but Leo was putting on a show and they were too busy laughing loudly to even notice that the two were gone.

Percy groaned, putting a hand up and feeling Nico's back. He was toned, more toned than Percy thought. It was sneaky and attractive. He felt Nico's shoulder flex, seeing the divot in between the muscle.

Nico slid down halfway Percy's dick without warning.

"Oh..~" Percy gasped, trying not to tense up.

Nico took a deep breath, then let out an elongated moan, "Fuuuck...~"

"You're so good," Percy said, starting to move his hips slightly, urging Nico to bounce. The encouragement was enough for Nico, who started to go up and down on Percy's dick at a slow pace.

They went like that for a minute, then Nico paused, "Can we stop?"

"Yeah, yeah, of course," Percy said, immediately tensing up.

Nico popped off with a quiet moan, and laid down next to Percy.

"Are you okay?" Percy asked, letting his head fall to the side and meet Nico's eyes.

He nodded, "Yeah, I just... I don't think I'm ready to keep going. I'm scared that my family will..."

"See us?" Percy asked. He shivered, that'd be an unfortunate experience.

Nico sighed, "No. Find out I'm gay."

Percy furrowed his eyebrows, "Wait, they don't know?"

He shook his head, "No. I want to tell them, but... they're very traditional, Percy. If they don't accept me, then... I don't have a family anymore."

He swallowed, "You'd have me. And Leo and Hazel and-"

"And no more mom, and dad, and aunt, and uncle..."

"But you'd be you."

Nico shrugged, "For now, I'll be me behind closed doors. It's okay."

Percy closed his mouth, respecting that decision. If that's what's right for Nico, then that's what's right for Nico.

"Well, I'm here for you no matter what."

Nico's blush returned and smiled, "Thanks, Perce. Really."

"Of course."