Headaches (Part Four)

P.s. sorry this specific one-shot is in so many parts XD

Will jumped at the sounds of the quick knocks, Nico hissed. Will ran to open it, Dr. Michael Yew smiling. Will welcomed him in, they both automatically went to Nico.

"Nico, can you look at me?" Nico opened his eyes at Dr. Yew's orders, but only partly.

"On a scale of on to ten-"

"Ten."

Will's heart clenched in pain.

Dr. Yew nodded and brought out some medicine from his backpack--Will hadn't noticed it until only just then. He brought out the tools to give Nico a shot. He filled the little glass with a gold-ish, yellow-ish fluid that looked like nectar but more fluidy . . . sonewhat. He stuck the needle in Nico's arm, Nico still hugging himself. I rubbed Nico's knee.

"Wait a couple minutes, you'll start feeling better. Will, may we talk?"

"Yes."

The two stepped into a separate room, leaving Nico along to heal.

"Yeah?" Will asked, his voice breaking with fear.

"What exactly happened?" Dr. Yew asked in confusion.

"I don't know. His head just started hurting, and then it got worse." Will took another deep breath, making sure he could keep it together.

"Okay. This shouldn't happen again, if it does just call again. I live a few blocks away. In the meantime, watch over him. Keep him from standing until tomorrow. Then all is well; for real, this time, I promise." he smiled. Good guy, Will thought.

Will nodded and smiled, "I can't thank you enough, Doctor."

"Please, call me Michael."

"Thanks."

"Any time."

~~

"Will, come on! I don't want to be bound to the couch for all of eternity!" Nico complained, fully awake in out of pain.

"And you won't be, just for today."

"Are you kidding me? It's a small headache, if that! Just lemme go."

Will laughed, "You wish."

Nico sighed and rolled his eyes; William Solace, the one person he'll never win an argument against. He mentally cursed his boyfriend.

A/N I hope you enjoyed!! More one-shots coming soon!