High? (Mpreg Percico)

(Size chart of Nico's stomach below.)

Nico put a hand on his swollen stomach, and with his other hand he reached for the joint

Percy pushed his hand away, "Nico, what are you doing?"

Nico frowned. He was a total stoner. He found that it helped him cope with his PTSD and Depression. Percy used a cart throughout the day to help with his ADHD, but he never got stoned like Nico did.

Nico was six months pregnant, and was struggling.

"It's just weed. It's not like it's drugs or anything," he said.

Percy shook his head, taking the joint and slipping it back in the Mason jar in came from.

"You're almost there," he told Nico, putting a hand on his tummy. Nico put his other hand on top.

"I promise," Percy reassured, "you'll be fine. But you can't smoke it early or it'll hurt the baby."

Nico sighed, knowing he was right. The last thing he wanted to do was harm the little one growing in him. He just couldn't take the constant nightmares, dark thoughts, severe mood swings and urges to be reckless. He wasn't used to being this mentally ill in a long time, and it hit him like a truck.

Percy knealed down and kissed Nico's stomach. He started talking to the baby. Nico smiled, but he couldn't focus. The weed helped that too, focusing. He had ADHD like Percy, just not as severe.

When Percy was done, he brought Nico over to the couch and they cuddled. Nico laid on his back, hands around his baby bump as the baby kicked. Nico "oohed" and groaned at the strong ones, but it was nothing new by now. Percy laid against the couch pillows, his head on Nico's chest.

After a while, Percy pulled out his cart and hit it, just once but Nico got a whiff of the smell. He bit the inside of his cheek.

"Percy, don't do that in front of me," he said for the first time.

Percy lifted his eyebrows but slipped it in his pocket. "Sorry, baby."

"It's okay," Nico said. "I'm just having a hard time."

"Is there anything I can do?" Percy asked, concerned. He knew what that meant, it meant Nico was not okay.

Nico smiled gratefully but shook his head, "Just hold me for a while, okay?"

"Okay," Percy said, and that's what he did.