Nico Dyes His Hair?!

Will relaxed down on one of the few beds in the Hades cabin, while Nico was in the corner bed to his right listening to music and drawing. Despite the headphones, Nico could hear Will and Will knew it, so Will started to catch Nico's attention.

"Hey, Neeks?" Will waves his hand frantically. "Sweetie?"

Nico rolled his eyes and took out his headphones, still not making eye contact, "What is it, Will?"

"Why are the roots of your head turning red?"

Nico froze, eyes widening slightly. He touched the roots of his hair. Dang it, Jackson, if only you didn't tip my bottles!

"It's um... um..." How the fudge do I cover this up?!

"Wait..." Will began thinking.

"Is that... do you...?" Will smiled, and started giggling. "You dye your hair?"

I didn't know how to respond, and he took my lack of response as a yes and began laughing.

"You dye your hair black?! Edgy, Neeks."

I rolled my eyes, huffing in irritation, but I don't have any words to reply with. I really hate you, Jackson, for dumping the rest of my dye, even if it was on accident.

Will noticed I was still angry, and stopped laughing as much. He walked to me and sat down on the vampire-mattress I'm rested on.

He hugged me and kissed my cheek, "You look amazing either way."

I rolled my eyes, slightly blushing. "Don't say a word to anyone, or so help me, Solace-"

"Hey, your secret is safe with me." He kissed my lips.

I shook my head, I can't believe he figured it out...