Holiday Spirit

This ISN'T the solangelo special , that's coming up later!!!

"Nico, what do you want for Christmas?" Piper asked, her pen and notepad in her hands.

"I don't celebrate Christmas." I shrug, continuing to look at my book.

"Hanukkah?"

"Nope."

"What about-"

"I celebrate Winter Solstice. That's all."

"Oh, okay. What do you want, then?"

"Jack Frost."

She rolled her eyes, "Only in gay fanfiction. Something I can actually get you."

"I don't want anything, Pipes. Thanks, though."

"No, I'm getting you something."

"Piper, please. The last person I accepted a gift from was Bianca, she was my holiday spirit. Thank you for being an awesome best friend, but you know I don't have the spirit anymore."

"What if I got you a boyfriend."

"I hate you."

She laughed, "Okay, then."

~Two Days Later~

"Where are we going?" he sighs tiredly with a yawn blended in.

"I know Winter Solstice is tomorrow," Piper began, "but I want to give you your present now."

Nico scowled. "I told you I didn't want anything."

Hazel appeared in front of them, "You sure?"

Nico's eyes lit up as he looked up at her. "Hazel? What are you doing here?"

"Piper told me you weren't in the holiday mood, so I came to cheer you up! It was her idea."

I tackled my sister in a hug, "I missed you."

She hugged back, "I missed you, too, Nico."

After that, Nico maybe had a little bit of holiday spirit. ;) All thanks to Pipes.