Kitten Sneezes

A/N it's funny cuz one of my readers mentioned just a bit ago that they picture Neeks with kitten sneezes XD

"Achoo!" Nico sneezes, the most adorable kitten sneeze Percy has ever heard/seen. He cracks a smile.

"What?" Nico demands in a deep, dark voice.

"You're cute." he confesses.

Nico rolls his eyes, wanting to smile. His nose blushes, but he's glad it's already too red for Percy to tell. He bends his head into his elbow and sneezes twice.

"Adorable." Percy whispers, but Nico couldn't hear.

Percy takes Nico's hand, but no other acknowledgement is present. Nico sneezes again and Percy smiles widely.

"You should take some medicine." he advises through white teeth.

"No, I'm fine." the other boy resists. I hate my sneeze. he thinks.

After about fifteen minutes, Nico coughs, and the cough turns into a sneeze, and the sneeze turns into sleepy eyes, and that turns into an image of Nico sitting down, content on his phone, and Percy just fangirling all over the place over his adorable appearance and attributes.

"Knock it off, Perce." Nico warns.

"Oh, come on! Tell me you don't think your sneeze is perfect!"

"Shut up, Jackson!" Nico demands, tossing a pillow at the boy. Percy sticks his tongue out at him, and does nothing more. Except.

"Adorable." he leans down and whispers in Nico's ears. Nico's cheeks get hot, and opens his mouth to speak, but again sneezes. Just his luck, right?

Percy sits next to him and hugs him. Nico folds his arms.

"You're still cute." Percy tests.

Nico sighs in defeat, "You too, Perce."

"Love you, Neeks."

"You too, Perce.'