🫠 (mid-smut scene)

Technically Solangelo but doesn't really matter lol

I moaned against Will, my back arching. Our chests pressed together and we moved at the same rhythm, a combination I found erotic. He kissed at my neck, my collarbone, my lips... I slid my hands all over him, wondering how much of each other we could get. Never enough.

He slid it in and out of me. I growled and gasped and smiled at every sensation, each one different then the last as he searched for my soft spot. That spot that would make me crumble. That spot that would give him access to the most vulnerable noises I could make, ones of pleasure and ones I'd never admit to tomorrow.

He pressed down on my hips to keep me still, and I tugged at his hair, getting messy.

"Babe..." I whispered, "Harder."

He did as asked hurriedly, pressing me into the bed with a firmness that forced the wood to shake.

"Yeah, li-like that!" I moaned, gripping at his arms and the sheets below me.

He kissed at my cheek as he found my spot. He must've been teasing me the entire time trying to find it. He slammed into me hard and I tossed my head back, moaning so loud any campers passing by the cabin could hear it.

He did it again and again, kissing at me and leaving bite marks along my frame. My tongue slipped out and he moved up to kiss me on my lips, sucking on my tongue and biting my bottom lip whenever I needed a chance to breathe.

Without fail, he started slamming into my spot with a rhythm until I couldn't take it anymore, finishing all over our bodies and the sheets. He didn't let up until he'd finished inside of me, something that made me want another round if I was honest.

When he completely finished, he laid next to me, resting on my chest. I couldn't catch my breath until a few minutes after, smiling and tired.

"You're so fucking hot, baby," I said.

"Anything for you, darling," he smiled, leaning down and kissing my shoulder.