Nico Having Pregnancy Pains 🤰 [Valdangelo]

Valdangelo

Nico was had his hands on his lower abdomen, rubbing his stomach underneath his shirt. He was laying on the couch, and was having some major pains.

He's about five weeks not, his bump cute as ever, but he felt fat.

He sat up, placing a pillow behind his aching back. He looked towards the door, just waiting for his fiance Leo to come home from work.

He sighed, looking down at his tummy. "I hope you don't kick my tummy this much when you're born," he joked to his unborn baby.

He pulled his shirt back and smiled, but frowned quickly as he felt more pains. It was just one of those days, and all he wanted to do was cuddle his fiance and stuff his face with fried chicken, pickles and blueberries (yes, together).

Leo marched through the door a few moments later. Nico immediately reached a hand out, "Mi amor! Come here."

Leo entered, looking exhausted. He didn't even crack any jokes. But he set his tools down, took his jacket off and smiled, sitting on the edge of the couch next to his love.

"How are you?" he asked.

"I'm-"

"No, the baby," Leo said, kissing the bump.

Nico rolled his eyes as Leo chuckled lightly. He then cupped Nico's cheek and pecked his lips, "You seem tired."

Nico nods, "Achy."

Leo takes that as his cue to squeeze in next to Nico. He leans against Nico's shoulder and places a hand on his baby bump.

Nico snuggles in too, taking in Leo's warm temperature. Leo fell asleep almost instantly.

Nico lifted an eyebrow, "Baby?"

He heard a loud snore in return.

He rolled his eyes but smiled, "I love you. Both."