Nico Seeing the Auroras

Type: Smut;
Ship: Valdangelo

The body heat was all Nico needed.

He loved the cold temperature, practically accustomed to it from all his time in the Underworld with his father. With the auroras, a unique sight, outside of his window in a cabin in the cold, leaning into Leo Valdez at a once-in-a-lifetime resort, Nico felt at peace.

As he started out into the lights outside the window, he smiled as Leo warmly lit a fire in the center of the room, keeping them both safe. He nearly gasped, eyes mesmerized on the auroras, even though he'd been seeing them all night so far. He was completely enchanted by them, and loving the cozy moment he was in with Leo. Leo, his boyfriend.

"You're beautiful," Nico commented. He was talking to both his boyfriend and the lights.

"You deserve to keep warm," Leo commented. "I can always do that for you."

Nico lifted an eyebrow, "Oh, yeah? All that body heat, baby?"

Leo blushed darkly, making Nico smirk. "I could if you wanted me to," Leo confirmed, leaning over and pecking Nico's lips.

It was Nico's turn to blush this time, leaning into Leo and resting his head on his shoulder. They sat on the wooden floor on top of warm, thick blankets, the bed in the corner of the room unused.

"You know..." Nico started again, "I wouldn't decline that offer."

Leo smirked, "Is that a request for the offer, then?"

"Absolutely not," Nico joked.

Leo winked at him, "Take your clothes off?"

"Yes, sir," Nico happily abided.

After a while of making out and complimenting each other, both of them had their clothes off, the heat from Leo's fire keeping them warm when each other couldn't. They were thankful this resort - and their cabin - was isolated.

They were in position (first image pictured above), Nico on his back and Leo hovering over him. They had never done this position before and were curious how it would work for them. Leo was shorter but he was dominate, so Nico figured it was worth a try.

Leo pushed his tip into Nico, already stretched. With an audible gasp, Nico let his legs fall to the side a bit, breaking position already. Leo pressed about halfway, but Nico kept letting his legs drop to the ground. Leo laughed.

Nico furrowed his eyebrows, "What?"

"Nothing!" Leo said, still laughing. "Just... I don't think this position is working. You're too sensitive."

Nico scowled, but it was true. With each new sensation, he couldn't keep his legs up himself. 

"Do you want to do what we usually do?" Nico asked, remembering how hot it was each time.

Leo nodded, blushing darkly but not acknowledging it. Nico theorized that Leo was a bit embarrassed about liking the position, probably because of the name (Leapfrog, position 2 pictured above) but he wasn't certain. Nevertheless, Leo loved to do it with him.

"But I still want some sense of adventure... unfamiliarity..." Nico noted.

Leo tilted his head, "Like what?"

Nico swallowed, but smirked, "I want to dom this time."

Leo's ears lit up, fire dancing around them. He quickly brushed the flames away. "I.... what?"

"If you want!" Nico assured. "We don't have to."

Leo thought about it for a moment, "Okay."

Nico smiled, leaning in to kiss Leo, "You sure?"

Leo leaned into the kiss, letting it be long-lasting and sweet. When they pulled back, he nodded, "So sure."

"I'm taller than you anyways," Nico joked, though it was true and would definitely aid their position.

Leo rolled his eyes, "Smaller, too."

"Hey!"

~

Nico grunted, pressing halfway into Leo's hole.

Leo moaned, not typically the one on the receiving end.

Nico gripped Leo's hips as Leo squatted, keeping him in place. Easy to move, Nico pulled Leo's hips to his dick, thrusting into him.

"Aah..~" Leo moaned, closing his eyes and not holding back any noises. "Nico..~"

"Mm..~" Nico groaned, "You're really tight."

"Fuck, keep going then~" Leo said without thinking.

Nico smirked, smacking Leo's ass.

Leo squeaked, jumping, but Nico kept a firm grip on him.

"I'm the one in control, don't you forget that~" Nico reminded, making Leo shiver.

"Y-yes, baby...~"

Nico smacked him again, "What'd you call me?~"

"My- my king..~"

"That's what I thought~"

They kept going until Leo's arse had taken all of Nico, right down to the base. After a few pumps, Nico came early, moaning into his lover, pulling out halfway through.

After a few minutes he panted, "I'm sorry."

Leo pulled away, laying down on the wooden floor, "Don't be. That was hot!"

Nico crawled over Leo, kissing up his torso. Leo squirmed slightly. Nico kissed all the way up to Leo's collarbone, making Leo gasp.

"Yet I'm the sensitive one..." Nico commented sarcastically, giving a few light kisses even higher until he reached Leo's jaw.

Leo didn't respond, lost in the romantic moment.

"You're beautiful," Nico whispered, kissing to Leo's lips. Once he reached them, he kissed them softly, not breaking them apart.

"I love you," Leo mumbled, letting Nico do what he pleased.

"I love you too."

After a few minutes, Nico relaxed down next to Leo, laying against his chest.

"You're definitely warmer than me," Nico commented, grabbing Leo's hand to feel the difference.

Leo nodded, "As per usual."

"I love it."

Leo blushed, nodding, "I love how you cool me off."

Nico smirked, knowing it was a cheesy thing to say, but Leo meant it. He always did.

"I really do love you," Nico said, just happy to say it out loud.

"I know. I love you too," his boyfriend assured, no doubt in his mind.

Nico rolled his head to the side, looking out through the window. With his head on Leo's bare chest, their fingers intertwined and galactic colors dancing across the sky... everything was perfect. He wished it was just the two of them, just like this, all of the time. In this moment, it was Nico's past, present and future. It was everything.

Leo was everything, even in comparison to those beautiful lights.

As the auroras spoke to Nico's soul, Leo spoke to Nico's heart. The combination was ecstasy.

Nico kissed Leo's chest where his head lay in closed his eyes, falling asleep to the serenity of it all.