Stuffed Animals

Nico held onto his stuffed beaver and collapsed in his bed, which was covered in a bunch of different plushies and stuffed animals

Other people would make fun of him for it, but he loved stuffies. He had this beaver one since Bianca gave it to him as a small child. He loved collecting them, it was his guiltiest pleasure.

Thankfully, his boyfriend, Will, was supportive. He didn't think it made Nico any less manly or immature, it was just something he enjoyed. Though Will crack a psychology joke - something about healing his inner child or whatever - but it was all playful.

It was to the point where Will would get him random stuffies for gifts, making Nico the happiest dude on the planet.

Nico cuddled his beaver, laying in bed when Will knocked on his cabin. "Come in!!"

Will walked into the room, smiling when he sees his boyfriend, "You're so cute."

Nico cringed, "Ew, gross."

Will laughed, sitting down next to him on the bed, "Can we cuddle?"

Nico nodded. Will leaned behind him, wrapping an arm around him and getting comfortable. 

Nico hummed, "Finished work at the infirmary?"

Will nodded, "For the day. I go back at midnight."

"That's... a terrible time to have a shift."

Will chuckled, "Yeah, but I'll be okay. It's just every once in a while."

Nico nodded, squeezing his beaver tighter. "You know, I miss you when you're gone."

"When I'm gone?"

"Yeah, at work. I know you have to go, but I have no one to cuddle."

Will leaned over and kissed Nico's neck, "You have your stuffed animals."

Nico smiled, earning a chuckle from Will. "I know, Thank you for them, by the way."

Will hummed, yawning in Nico's ear.

"Babe? I love you."

Will smiled again, "I love you, too."

"And my stuffed animals."

Will sighed, "I know."

Nico kissed his beaver instead of Will, "Yeah."