Chapter Books Vs. Comic Books

《 Ship 》 》 Jasico (this is for you, licensedmichino)

"No, chapter books are better. You live and breathe the pages, the are the character, and books have more detail and teach you so many things! You also get to be creative." Nico expresses, gesturing with his hands, towards Jason.

"Yeah, but what if you don't want to think, you just wanna relax? What if you want to see someone else's creation and move it in your head? It's like a movie without electricity bills." Jason debates, pushing his glasses up his nose to add an "effect."

"No, books are better," Nico tones flatly. "Fight me."

"Okay, I will." Jason grins. He stands, grabbing Nico and throwing him over his shoulders, before the son of Hades could move.

"Jason!" Nico pounds his friend's back.

"Haha!" Jason laughs, lifting up in the air.

"Dude, no! I'm the son of Hades, the underworld! I hate heights!"

"What don't you hate, Deathbreath?"

"AWMEHGAWDS, YAS! I SHIP IT!" Both boys froze, then they immediately dispersed, looking at a very hyped Piper McClean.

"Piper." Jason warned, his glasses glinting.

"Don't you dare." Nico threatened.

She smiled even wider. "IT'S CANON EVERYBODY!"

"NO!" Jason and Nico screamed, Nico blushing pink and Jason causing wind to slash at himself.

But secretly, it really is canon.