Messy - Trans!Nico - Jasico - Smut

In this, Nico has a vagina, no breasts. He has had top surgery, but not bottom surgery. Thank you!
This entire one-shot is smut & it is Jasico, with a focus on Nico (obviously). The positions below (in order) are called "Fire Hydrant" and "Flatiron." Enjoy!

Nico blushed darkly, sliding a hand into his pants. He sat on the kitchen counter, legs wide, as he watched Percy and Jason get it on. Percy was against the couch, and Jason was pounding into him (first position, pictured above). Though Percy was too out of it, getting the living hell smashed into him, Jason would glance over with a dark blush and a grunt and make direct eye contact with Nico.

Nico let his fingers find his hole, and he dipped one in. He moaned, sliding a hand up his bare chest to appeal Jason. He didn't break eye contact once with Jason, sticking his tongue out for added effect.

After a moment, Jason pulled out before either him or Percy could finish. Nico swallowed, sliding his finger out of himself and jumping off the kitchen counter. He walked up confidently, even though he was the smaller guy in the group.

Immediately, Nico bent down in front of Jason, taking his dick in his hand and staring up at him with doe eyes. However, Jason wasn't interested in that. He put his finger under Nico's chin and lead him back to his feet, "I have something else in mind."

Gently, he pushed Nico onto the count in-between Percy's lap as Percy was now sitting with legs open and room in-between. Jason hovered over them. Without warning, he smashed his lips into Percy's. Percy was already a mess by now, so he moaned without shame, leaning into it.

Nico hesitated, unsure of what Jason expected him to do, but Percy cured that problem. He slipped his fingers down to Nico's private area. He tried to get into Nico's pants but he wasn't watching what he was doing, obviously, so Nico slid his pants down to his ankles and leaned back against Percy's chest. Grabbing his knee, Nico prepared for Percy to slide into him, already feeling wet at the thought.

With a satisfying pop, Percy pushed two fingers, feeling inside of Nico. Nico gasped, biting his lip to keep back from moaning. He felt so dirty doing this, but he loved it. He wanted Percy to go farther.

Percy started sucking on Jason's tongue, needing more as well, but Jason pulled away.

"Babe..." Percy complained, reaching for Jason with his other hand.

Jason took it and squeezed it, "You're getting to greedy, Jackson."

"Please.." Percy whined, spreading his fingers out in Nico for the first time that night.

Nico squeaked, catching Jason's attention. Jace smiled, "You're feeling good, aren't you?"

Nico bit his lips, blushing up at Jason. Jason leaned down and kissed Nico's jaw, "You want to feel more, don't you?"

Nico shivered at the comment, listening to how low of a growl his voice us.

"Say it," Jason demanded.

"I do..." Nico admitted. "I want you."

Jason straightened his posture and smirked, "Lay on your chest."

Percy got up and Nico did as ordered, laying on his chest on the couch. He pushed the pillows off, giving him more room to spread his legs out a bit. (This is the second position, pictured above.) 

"Percy, he's yours," Jason awarded.

Without question or fail, Percy slid in-between Nico. He caressed Nico's leg, staring at his pussy. It wasn't very open, and knowing how tight Nico usually was, he was almost scared to stick it inside him.

"Jason... Get behind me," Percy requested.

Jason sat on the couch behind him, feeling up Percy's back and chest and kissing Percy's shoulder from behind him.

Shuddering, he slowly stuck his tip in Nico, making Nico gasp. Nico gripped the couch cushions below them and almost pushed back against Percy's dick to go deeper.

"Fuuck..." Percy moaned, sliding in halfway.

Nico gasped, "Oh, fuck, Percy, yes..!"

Feeling hot warm, wet and hearing how eager Nico was, Percy tossed his head back, letting Jason kiss at his throat. He started thrusting into Nico, making the smaller man squeal and gasp.

"Fuck, Percy, you're huge..!" Nico complained, forgetting how big Percy's 7-inch dick felt inside of his smaller vagina. "I can't take all of you!"

"Make him," Jason growled, earning an anticipating, pleasured 'ooh' from Nico at the thought.

Percy nodded slightly, thrusting all the way in to his base. Percy moaned loudly, unable to move for a moment.

Nico couldn't take it. He cried out, closing his walls around Percy. It felt so good, too good. "Percy, oh my god, Percy!~"

Nico bounced slightly on Percy's dick, which was wet and throbbing now. "Nico... You feel so good, baby."

"Cum in me!!~" Nico begged. The comment shocked himself, he had never asked for that before.

But Percy didn't hesitate to comply, thrusting in once more and cumming deep inside of Nico. Nico moaned, burying his face into the cushion.

Jason put his hand on Nico's ass as Percy pulled out, "You dirty little slut."

Nico moaned again, looking back at Jason with a dark blush and eyes that craved even more.

"Jace..." Nico whimpered. Jason squeezed Nico's ass, leaning down and giving it a kiss.

"I think that's all you get for tonight," he said, smirking.

"No, no, please fuck me, Jason," Nico begged. He swiped his hand down to his vagina and felt how wet he was, pulling his hand back and seeing white fluid from Percy. It was dripping out of him like a fountain.

"Trust me," Jason said, "You look your best right now."

If Nico could've blushed more at that comment, he would've. Percy sighed, pulling his pants back up. Nico sat up shakily, feeling even hornier. When he sat up, he spread his legs, asking one more time.

Jason looked down at his pink private area and this time, he was the one to blush.

"Jace..." Nico moaned, running a hand down his chest again. He didn't break eye contact.

"Tempting..." Jason mumbled, but he pulled his pants up. "I'll fuck you first next time."

Nico nodded, accepting the answer. With a whimper, he stood up and walked straight to the bathroom. Finishing himself off, Jason and Percy could hear his moans and gasps and screams from the living room.

Percy looked down at the puddle of cum left on the couch, "Do I have to clean that?"

"Yes," Jason said, cringing. "Please."

He sighed. "Dam. While he's in there getting pleasured still." The two exchanged a chuckle.