Nico With An Eating Disorder V2

Nico X Male Reader

"Why aren't you eating breakfast?" Y/N asked.

"Because," Nico said. "I'm not hungry."

"No excuse." (Y/N) replies.

Nico shrugs, "Oh, well." He pushes his plate aside, and sits staring at nothing.

(Y/N) realizes a dawning thought, "You didn't take your med, did you?"

Nico sighs, shaking his head, still staring at nothing with an annoyed, exasperated expression.

(Y/N) sighs. Nico never eats when he doesn't take his depression medicine. Nico has biological depression, but that doesn't mean a thing--he still hurts.

It's too late for Nico to take his medicine; he'll just have to make it through the day without.

(Y/N) sits by him at the table, and pushes his food back to his boyfriend, "Eat. For me."

Nico looked lazily at (Y/N), and after a moment shook his head.

"Please?" Y/N begged.

Nico continued to shake his head.

"One bite. Just one. I'll eat with you."

He shakes his head.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

(Y/N) picks up Nico's fork and scoops some scrambled egg. He lifts it towards Nico and threatens, "I will shove this down your throat like you're my child."

Nico glares, "No, you wouldn't."

"I would."

Nico glares, knowing it's true. He takes the fork himself, and takes a small portion of it into his mouth and then throat.

"Happy?" he asks, setting it down shakily.

(Y/N) pats his back, "Plenty."

~

"Ice-cream?"

"No."

Y/N checks that off the list.

"Yogurt?"

"No."

Check.

"How about--"

"Y/N, I'm not hungry. Not today. Okay? Give me a break."

(Y/N) sighs. Nico frowns and pulls him into his arms, kissing his lips. "I'm sorry, just not today."

"Don't forget your medicine tomorrow."

"I won't."

(Y/N) kisses Nico back, "Okay. I love you."

He's kissed again, "I love you, too.

~

The next day, Nico was sure to take his medicine, not wanting to deal with the hassle.

"Better today?" Y/N asks.

Nico smiles and pecks his cheek, "Yeah. Come on, let's go get ice-cream."