After you, mi'lord

Solangelo Fluff

Nico took Will's hand, "It'll be fun! Lots of talking, lots of dancing..."

"Lots of drinking and fights..." Will suggested.

Nico rolled his eyes, walking them to their coats. "It's just a party, not a bar. It'll be fine."

Nico slid on his aviator jacket and Will slid on a yellow hoodie that said 'smile.'

Nico promptly pointed at the wording, "Heed your own advice, sunshine."

Will sighed, grabbing their keys. Nico reached a hand out and stopped him.

"No, I got us a ride. To... liven up your mood."

Will furrowed his eyebrows, but opened up the door, revealing a hellish looking limo and a skeleton man - who had bits of ripped, rotting skin attached to his bones - at the driver's wheel.

Will hesitated, "Um...?"

His boyfriend simply smirked in response, "Don't worry, he's friendly."

The skeleton rolled down the window and called out, "After you, mi'lord!"

Nico smiled, waving and starting down towards the vehicle. With a sigh, Will followed.

Once in the back seats, Nico took Will's hand, "It'll be fun, okay? Just loosen up. You worry too much."

"I'm a worrier!" Will argued, folding his arms.

Nico rolled his eyes, leaning over and kissing his nose, "Well, you're not tonight. Tonight you're my boyfriend and we're going to a party."

The zombie driver raised a hand and spoke towards their general direction as he drove, "I like parties." Nico chuckled, Will lifted an eyebrow.

Nico nodded, "You can come to the next one."

"Yes, mi'lord," he nodded, making Will smile ever so slightly at the gesture.