Trans Fem Nico (Percico)

Nico relaxed into Percy's arms, smiling

Nico relaxed into Percy's arms, smiling. This are different than they were when Nico was, say, fifteen.

Before, he was a hallow teenage boy, in love with the biggest dork ever: Percy. Who is also a dude. Nico thought he was gay (honestly, might be Bisexual, but he doesn't focus on that), then he realized he wasn't a dude at all.

It was a hard transition. Sure, Percy accepted him, and so did other campers. But Nico felt like he'd never be loved, even with the support. That others would find him disgusting in intimate moments. He was embarrassed in anticipation, anxious and timid as he walked around with a fear that had festered.

But nonetheless, he couldn't hide what was in his heart. Nico was a woman.

Eventually, he started embracing it. Once he realized, he was just ready to accept it - he'd fought enough battles and wars in his life, he didn't need another one.

So he grew out his hair, long and silky. He shaved down his Adam's apple. He'd started wearing crop tops and skirts, paired with his usual combat boots. He'd do his nails in colors other then black, and even try a bit of eyeliner. He considered top surgery, but was honestly fine without. He did, however, get bottom surgery, and couldn't be prouder of himself.

Then, he knew how to spot love better, because loving himself taught him what he needed from others: nothing. And eyes happier eyes caught that of a gleaming Percy Jackson.

Percy had Annabeth for a while, but not as long as you'd think. Some things don't last forever, and that's okay.

So when the two met eyes, it was an instant connect. Boy meets girl. You know the rest 😉

So here Nico is, relaxing in Percy's arms, reflecting on his past as a person. Percy kissed the top of his head. They were both laying down in their own house in New Rome, watching TV and giggling at the reality TV stars. They made comments and cuddled, knowing all they needed to die happy was this for as long as they could get it.

"You're beautiful," Percy randomly whispered.

Nico blushed, "I know. I love you so much."

"Don't get me started," Percy said, laughing. He kissed Nico's nose.

"Oh, I'd love to," Nico said, leaning up and kissing Percy's lips.

Percy returned it passionately, and... well, you know the rest in this case too 😉