Nico With A Dislocated Arm

Solangelo

"No, don't." Nico threatened, caressing his shoulder.

"You dislocated it, I have to." Will placed his hand on Nico's cheek, easing the cowardice in his eyes.

Nico clenched his jaw, "Fine. Make it quick."

Will nodded. He sat in the right position, and placed his hands on Nico's arm. Nico closed his eyes, awaiting the jerk. Will didn't fail him, shoving his arm back into his socket, a curdling scream hurdled out at the wind.

Nico laid down right after, with the help of Will. His eyes were still closed. Will brushed Nico's hair with his fingers.

"Okay, I'll go get your pain medications. I'll be right back." Will's voice eased Nico's tightness.

Will returned with a pill and a glass of water. Nico took it after Will wrapped Nico's shoulder/arm up.

"Thanks, Will." Nico managed, looking at him in the eyes. Will was the only would who could and would ever see Nico's vulnerability--besides maybe Annabeth.

"You doing okay?" Will asked.

Nico slightly smiled, "Yes, Sunshine."

"That's good."

"Yeah. Come cuddle."

Without second thought, Will obeyed.

Five minutes later, "Do your work, Son of Apollo!" But it was another fifteen minutes before he left.