✓ THIRTY TWO.

chapter thirty two
"like a business meeting, thing"

chapter thirty two"like a business meeting, thing"

"HIT IT, BOYS! WE'RE GOIN' recon mission!"

Lynn stopped playing with a spare cotton strand peeling from her silky dress, the one that JJ hadn't been able to keep his eyes off of since he first saw her, and shifted in her seat as she felt the van come to a halt. Both JJ and Pope swung open the back door, but came to a stop when John B's voice spoke up throughout the air.

They had just arrived to the area where he would supposedly be meeting Sarah Cameron, and he would have that map he so desperately needed. Lynn had stayed awfully quiet during the ride over, maybe because she didn't trust Sarah — or maybe she was still trying to adjust to the fact John B switched sides so quickly.

"Yo, uh, so I think I'm gonna do this one by myself...tonight," John B stuttered on the words that struggled to roll off his tongue, and Lynn let a dry scoff escape her system. He could be a bit more clever if he was trying to hide his relationship with Sarah Cameron.

"Really?" JJ questioned beside Lynn, who had returned back to his comfortable seat on the leather bench beside her. Their shoulders touched, they felt magnetic.

His eyes shifted to meet Lynn's and they both smiled geekishly when the image of their burning hot kiss fluttered in both of their heads. Her eyes hovered between JJ's eyes and to his lips, and just wanted to feel his spectacular touch again, but declined it due to the fact all of her best friends were still in the van with them.

"What?"

"Nothin'," JJ shrugged, and then he casually wrapped an arm around Lynn's waist, pulling her even closer than the already were. His arm stayed there, and he started trailing his thumb in circles on Lynn's high cut, bare thigh.

"Look, I just don't want to spook Sarah with the peanut gallery," John B protested, narrowing his eyes at each teenager. Lynn shrugged, she wasn't going to be the one to fight this one.

"I just don't understand why we're involving her at all," Kie stated her opinion, her voice was laced with a mix of annoyance and sarcasm.

"Kie, we're not involving her, okay?" John B threw his head back, mostly because he had already said that similar comment at least ten times tonight. "I-It's just, uh, like a business meeting, thing."

Lynn snorted along with Pope when they saw JJ giving a fake blow job to his finger, but she quickly wiped the grin off her face when both Kie and John B sent her a glaring look. She popped her jaw out, trying her best to hide the humor.

"Look, once we get what we need we cut her loose, alright?" John B shook his shoulders, but somehow — Lynn didn't believe the words that fell from his mouth. "Plus, we need the map."