"Let go of him! You can't just boot him!" Kie shouted from the porch she and Lynn were currently perched at, and she flinched standing right next to her — not expecting her to suddenly make a scene. Immediately, both her parents started pulling on her arms for her to stop, but she didn't. "I invited him here, I'm a member of this club."

And within a second, JJ noticed how off guard the security guard was, so he shoved him with all his strength into a table full of glasses, plates full of delicious looking food Lynn hadn't even got the opportunity to try yet. Shattered noises could be heard from all around, and a lot of people starting gasping — probably not expecting such a rough house for a elegant party like this.

"Sorry about that," JJ shrugged, backing up away from the guard. Then, he pointed towards Lynn and Kie standing on the wooden deck. "Hey, mandatory power hour at Rixons, Kie, Princess. Pope, you as well, alright, Rixons Cove. Let's roll."

Lynn grinned happily at seeing JJ make a dramatic exit, but she then switched over to Kie to see if they were leaving with him. She scrunched up her face sympathetically, knowing her parents would lose their minds if she left with the rest of the Pogues right now.

"Alright, Kie, Eve, c'mon! Workers of the world unite, throw off your chains!" JJ exclaimed, pounding his hand into his wrist for the extra drama — this was the boy she loved, the boy she would always love.

John B appeared from outside of the party, where usually a security guard probably would've kicked him out on his ass — but they were much too distracted with the current teenage Pogues. Pope then jumped to his feet despite the constant booming threat of his fathers voice nearing in the back, he darted off after his friends.

"You can't hang out these kids," Mr. C growled towards his daughter with fierce eyes, and Kie switched over to Lynn — and they intertwined their hands as they took off down the porch towards their best friends.

"I'm sorry..." Kie shouted backwards at her family, and Lynn flashed them an apologetic expression as she followed suit right after her brunette best friend.

"C'mon, princess!" JJ hollered after his girl, and when blonde was close enough he wrapped his strong arms around her waist, picking her up with ease, and spun her around two times before her feet were placed gently back on the ground.

The Pogues then saw the security guard aiming straight for them, so they picked up their pace and started running into the dark forest that would lead to the other side of the island — their side of the island.

"Later, losers!"

"Hey, guys. So, like, my dads already gonna kill me. What's this mandatory meeting about?"

Lynn glanced from playing with JJ's many rings that littered his fingers — her favorite was the one on his thumb, it felt so smooth, up towards Pope, who was sitting across from her on a log. The teenagers were all surrounding a fire John B and JJ started, where JJ and Lynn were sitting closely together on one log, with John B to her right and Kie to her left on their own seats.