Chapter 51: Guess Who's Back? Part:1

(Milo's Pov)

My mom opened the door to my room with a camera in her hand. "Ugh... please don't start taking pictures!" I said embarrassed.

She pouted and said "It's not every day my baby is graduating high school."

"I'm not a baby mom" I whined.

Tuesday snickered at me as my mom smiled. She nodded her head and said "You're right baby you're a grown up now."

"Mom you're doing it again" I said annoyed.

"Sorry... force of habit" she apologized.

I rolled my eyes and asked irritated "So can we go now?"

"Nope... not until you take a picture with Tuesday" she bargained.

"But only one picture" I emphasized.

"Okay Milo... wrap your arm around Tuesday's neck and both of you smile" she instructed.

I did what my mother said and she snapped the picture of us. "Can we go now since you have your picture" I asked impatiently.

"Nope! I have to take another one because it came out blurry" my mom reply.

I groaned and said "Fine but make it quick!"

She nodded her head and took another picture of Tuesday and I. She frowned and said "Milo you blinked."

"Oh well I don't care... Picture time is over" I said annoyed.

"Aww come on! One more picture please" she begged.

Tuesday shrugged and said "It wouldn't hurt to take another picture."

"I know but we're gonna be late for the ceremony" I reminded her.

"Who cares... Besides since when do I show up on time to anything" she reply.

I sighed and said in defeated "Okay we'll take one last picture but after that we're leaving."

My mom smiled and said gratefully "Thanks Tuesday."

"It's no problem! I know how Milo could be difficult sometime" she said chuckling.

"I'm still here you know" I said annoyed.

"You know I love you babe" she said honestly.

I smiled and kissed her cheek. I saw a flash went off and I asked "Did you just take a picture of us?"

My mom nodded her head and said "Yep and this one is definitely a keeper!"

"Really? Let me see" Tuesday asked.

My mom showed us the picture and I said "Ugh... I look so stupid."

She looked at me as if I'm crazy and gushed "What are you talking about? You guys look so adorable together."

"Well I hate it! Let's redo it" I told her.

"No way! Beside you guys are gonna miss the beginning of the ceremony" she said smirking.

"You did this on purpose! Didn't you?" I accused her.

"I don't know what you're talking about" my mom said confused.

"Yeah okay" I said sarcastically.

Tuesday laughed at us as my dad walked into the room. "Are you guys ready to go?" he inquired.

My mom nodded her head and said "let's go!"

~*~

When we walked into the arena my eyes widen at the number of people that filled the seats. I can't believe I'm gonna have to say my speech in front of this enormous crowd.