Chapter 47: Every Tear Drop is a Waterfall

(Tuesday's Pov)

I ring the doorbell and waited a couple of seconds for somebody to answer the door. I finish working early today and thought I would visit Milo. Lilly open the door and said surprised "Oh hi Tuesday!" "Hey Lilly is Milo home" I asked her.

"Yeah Milo is in his room" Lily reply. "Okay thanks" I said smiling. I was about to walk up the steps but then she stopped me. "Wait Tuesday" Lilly called me. I turned around and said "Yeah?" "Did something happen to my brother?" she inquire curiously.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. "Usually Milo and I always get into arguments but for the past few weeks he has been acting laid back. He even offer to help me with my homework" she explain. I raise my eyebrow at her and mused "Really?"

"Yep! I know Milo and I don't get along great. But I can sense that something happen to him that changed his behavior" she explain. I grinned at her and said clueless "Well I don't know what it is Lilly." She looked at me closely and said smirking "Did something happen between you two."

I laugh and said sarcastically "Yeah right! Me and Milo going out!" The reason why I didn't tell her the truth is because Milo doesn't want to tell his family about us yet. He is afraid that his mom and dad will flip out. Which will probably happen when we finally tell them but putting it off isn't going to help either.

If it was up to me, I would tell them we're married and get it out of the way. Lilly chuckles and said "Yeah you're right! My brother is too much of a nerd to go out with you. It's just that, he talks a lot about you so I thought you guys were dating." "Nah Milo and I are just friends" I lied.

"Okay well I'll see you later" she said nonchalantly. I smiled innocently at her as I walked up the steps to Milo's room. When I opened the door, I saw Milo laying down on his bed reading a book in his hand. I roll my eyes when I saw him reading again.

Since the principal made the announcement that our finals will be coming up next month Milo has been studying his ass off. I told Milo to take a break, since he has been studying nonstop but he wouldn't listen to me. He paused from reading and looked up at me.

When Milo saw me a smile emerge on his face and he said cheerfully "Hello Tuesday."  "Hey sugar plum! Studying for finals again" I said as I lay down next to him. "Yeah there is a lot of material I have to go over" Milo said as he continues to read his book. I sigh and grab the book from out of his hand.

Then I taws it aside on the floor. "Hey! I was reading that" he said annoyed. "Milo you need to take a break before you overwork yourself" I advise him. "No I need to study harder so I could pass with flying colors" he said stubbornly.

He tried to pick up his textbook on the ground but I slapped his hand away. "Ouch Tuesday! That hurt" he whined. "Stop complaining! I'm only doing what's best for you" I said concern. "It's more like you're doing the opposite" he mumble under his breath.

I glared at Milo and said "I heard that." He crossed his arms and said grinning "Good! I meant for you to hear me." I roll my eyes at him and said "You don't need to act like you're five years old. Besides don't you ever get tired of studying."

"Nope!" he said and grab his textbook from off the floor. "Come on Milo! Please take a break" I begged him. Milo thought about it and said immediately "Nah." Then he flipped open to a page in his textbook and continue reading. Ugh this is hopeless. I need to think of a new plan.

"We could do anything you want" I said seductively as I trail my fingers down his chest. Milo broke eye contact with his book and asked curiously "Anything?"  "Yes as long as it's fifteen minutes or if you want it could be more " I said smirking.