Chapter 46: The Trial of the Century part:1

(Milo's Pov)

"Tuesday hurry up" I yelled. "I'm coming! Just give me a minuet" she shouted back. What's taking her so long? We were suppose to leave to go to Ash's house already. I walked up the steps to go see what she's doing to delay us.

When I opened the door to Tuesday's room and I was surprised to see everything in her room was scattered all over the place. Tuesday was on the floor throwing stuff out of her closet. "What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"I'm trying to find my beach towel" she answered me. "You know if you packed earlier, you wouldn't be having this problem" I mention. She sigh and said "Yeah but yesterday I was busy working at the record studio and didn't have any time."

I was leaning against the wall as I was watching Tuesday dig around in her closet to find her beach towel. Subconsciously I was humming the Jeopardy song. I always have a habit of doing this when I'm waiting for something.

Tuesday turned around and asked "Are you humming the Jeopardy song?" "Yeah why?" I asked. "Man you're such a nerd" she said smirking. "Hey" I said offended. "But you're my nerd" she corrected herself. "You forgot to mention the part that I'm a hot nerd" I said grinning.

She look at my body from head to toe and said "Nah you're just a nerd." "Wow you really know how to crush a person's ego" I said sarcastically. Tuesday roll her eyes at me and said "Okay you're a hot nerd. Are you happy now?" "Nope! not really" I said honestly.

"Fine you're the sexy man that ever walk the face of the earth and every time I see you I just wann-" she was saying but I interrupted her and said embarrass "Okay I get it." She raise her eyebrow at me and said in a teasing voice "What's the matter stud muffin?

I thought you wanted me to boost your ego." I cleared my throat and said "You don't have to go into detail." She smirks at me and apologized "Oh sorry! do you want me to redo it." I stretch my neck and said awkwardly "Nah I'm good! you could go back to looking for your towel."

Tuesday chuckles at me and went back to searching her closet. "I found it!" she yelled. I smiled at her and asked "So are you ready to go now?" "Yeah but I just have to find my sunglasses" she said. I groan at Tuesday and she started laughing at me.

"I was just messing with ya" she joked. "Ha ha very funny" I said sarcastically. She got off the floor and put the towel in our bag. Then she link our hands together and said "Come on sweet pea let's go to Ash's house." I shake my head but smiled at her.

Tuesday can be weird at times but she always manage to put a smile on my face. We left her house and started walking towards Ash's house. We decided to car pool with each other instead of everyone taking their own car to the beach.

Joey was driving Lola, Cole, Oliver and Darrel. And we're going with Charlie, Ash, and his sister Nicky. I didn't meet Nicky yet but Tuesday told me Nicky is nice but always argues with Ash. But I highly doubt that she argues more than me and my sister Lilly.

We're like cats and dogs twenty four seven. While we were walking to Ash's house I asked Tuesday randomly "Hey what's your middle name?" "It's October" she reply. "What? So your name is Tuesday October Luna" I asked astonish.

She laughs and said playfully "Nah I'm just messing with you pookie." I roll my eyes at her and said skeptically "Oh I thought you were serious but then again your name is Tuesday, so who knows?" Then I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean. Plus I like my name it's unique" she said offended. "Pfff It's one of the days of the week" I said sarcastically. "Well at least it isn't cliché! There are so many people with the same name" she point out.