Ch:3 Gas Station Freak Out

"You really need to stop yelling! I think people in Japan heard you" I playfully.

"Why were those big security guard yelling at us?" he demanded.

I chuckled at Milo and said obviously "I dine n' dash duh!."

"You think this is funny! We could've went to jail" he said seriously.

"Will you relax! We didn't get caught and at least we're not hungry anymore" I said honestly.

Milo scoffed at me and announced "Okay it's official! I'm married to a psycho."

"I see you finally acknowledge that I'm your wife! You're making progress" I said grinning.

Milo started to bang his head against the wall and mutter under his breath "I can't believe I'm a accomplice of a crime! I'm gonna go to jail. My mom and dad are gonna disown me."

"Pftt... for a accomplice you barely did any of the work" I said sarcastically.

Milo abruptly turn to scowled at me and said irritated "I'm done with you Tuesday! I'm gonna call a taxi and get as far away from you!"

He took out his cell phone and started to dial the number. I watched him amused and said cleverly "there's only one problems with your plan."

He stop dialing the number and said annoyed "Oh really?"

"You can't get rid of me until we get a divorce" I said smirking.

"Ugh I hate you" he screamed.

"Love you too sweetie" I said while laughing hysterically.

Milo looked at me angrily and stormed off into the bathroom.

I shake my head at him. Since Milo is busy having a mid life crisis in the bathroom, now would be a good time to take care of my baby.

Since I'm broke, I'm gonna take somebody's gas. My friend taught me a clever way how to do it without anyone noticing.

First I had to keep my eyes open for a car to pull into the gas station. After waiting for a couple of minutes I saw a black Chevy pulling over to get gas.

Some blond lady came out of the car to put the nozzle in her tank but when her cell phone started to ring she went back inside her car.

I took this as my opportunity to scoot my motorcycle behind her car. I made sure nobody was looking and then I grabbed the pump to put it into my gas tank.

I waited for two minutes until I put the pump back into her car. Then I quickly move my motorcycle away from the car.

That was seriously way to easy. I checked to see how much gas I have and it was about a quarter
tank. That should be good enough to get me back home.

Right on cue milo came out of the bathroom and muttered "I guess we're in this together until we get a divorce."

I put my arm around his neck and said "Duh! Now get on so we can go home."

He push me away and said with hate "Just because we're married doesn't mean we're buddy buddy."

I rolled my eyes at him and said "Whatever! Can you just get on I wanna go home."

He sigh and got on my motorcycle. I speed off and after
twenty minutes of driving we finally reached our town. Milo told me directions to his house so I can drop him off.

When we got to his house there was a girl who looked about thirteen years old coming out of the garage with a bicycle in her hand. By the looks of it she had to be Milo's little sister.

When she saw us pulling up to the house she drop her bike and ran over to us. "Oh my gosh Milo! You're in so much trouble. Where have you been?" the girl asked.