Chapter 44: Famous Last Words

(Milo's Pov)

I pick up a shinny pebble that was glistening in the moon light. I hold on to the pebble in the palm of my hand and then I taws it across the water. I was here for the past half an hour throwing pebbles across the pond since I left the party.

I think part of me had gone crazy and the other half is utterly lost. I feel like everything is over! Tuesday didn't believe one word I was saying about Jake and just ignore me. It obvious she likes Jake well enough to believe he wouldn't cheat on her and doesn't trust me.

It's also clear that whatever happen between Tuesday and I  is no longer the same anymore. It really piss me off how all of this is happening and there is nothing I can do about it. I tried to warned Tuesday but she doesn't believe me.

In fact she probably thinks I'm a liar set out to destroy her relationship with Jake. I wish there was some way I had proof that Jake cheated on Tuesday with Cree. But I have nothing! I feel so angry right now. I'm angry at Tuesday because she wouldn't believe me and trust that douche bag.

Jake for being a douche bag and cheating on her. Cree for hooking up with Jake. I mean seriously who goes after people boyfriends and tries to sleep with them. It's not like I should expect any better from Cree. But over all I'm mostly mad at myself.

I sigh and sat down on the grass. Why is my life so complicated? I fall in so called love with a girl that broke my heart in half. And now I'm in love with a girl that thinks I'm a liar. Is unavailable because she is with a douche bag.

Also thinks I'm set out to ruined her relationship. Yep this is just fu*king great! I looked at my watch and relies it's was pass midnight. Well I guess I should go home now. There is no point of me mopping here throwing pebbles across the pond at the park late at night.

It's not like it's going to fix anything. I got up from the ground and dust the dirt off of my pants. Then I walked back to the entrance of the park to get into my car and drive home. When I got home I made sure to be quite so I wouldn't wake up Lilly.

It's a good thing my parents are out of town otherwise they would have killed me if I came home this late. I walked into the bathroom and took at quick shower. I just wanna go to bed and forget about what happen tonight.

When I finish showering, I brush my teeth. Then I silently went into my room and put on a pair of boxers. I turned off the light and got under the covers to go to sleep. But then I heard a knock on the door. I groan and got out of bed.

Seriously who the hell would be coming to my house at two o' clock in the morning. I quickly put on a black tee shirt and some pj pants to go answer the door. I walked downstairs and open the fount door. I was surprised to see Tuesday standing in front of me.

I lean against the door frame and asked her harshly "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your so call boyfriend." She looked taken back at the way I sounded. Then she looked down and said timidly "Milo I'm so sorry."

My face soften when I saw her looking so desperate and vulnerable. Ugh..... I can't stay mad at her. After all I do love her. But I'm just a little mad that she didn't believe me. I sigh and open the door wider. "Come in" I told Tuesday.

She stepped into my house and I closed the door behind her. I started walking towards my room and she follow behind me. When we got to my room, she sat down on my bed and put her hands on her forehead. I looked at her worried and sat down next to her.

"Tuesday what happen?" I asked concern. "Milo I'm so sorry I didn't believe you. When you left, I started to doubt myself and looked for Jake. And when I found him, he was in bed with Cree" she said sadly. I looked at her sympathetically and hugged her.