"You know , you never played me a song of your favorite music . I mean , you already listened to the ... quite frightening songs of My Chemical Romance , but what about what you love ?" Harry asked , once they were done with lunch , lying down on Louis' bed , while Louis played gently with Harry's curls .

"I guess I just didn't have the chence to ." Louis said ' grabbing his phone from the beside table and unlocking it , going to his 'Bon Iver' playlist and putting on 'Skinny love' .

The song played quietly in the background , with Louis humming along the soft tune . Harry smiled and turned on his side , facing Louis and placing his arm over the smaller boy's body , pulling it closer to him , burying his face in his hair .

The song slowly ended , Louis paused and looked up at Harry , "That's my kind of music , it's just so relaxing and soft , I like it ." Harry grinned at his cuteness level , feeling like he just wants to squeeze him in his arms and listen to his giggles for the rest of his life .

He lashed out at Louis and attacked him in a bear hig , peppering kisses all over his face , listening to the mad giggles coming out of his mouth . "What's that for ?!" Louis called over his giggles , trying to get Harry to stop .

"Because you're so cute and adorable and cute and tiny and cute and cuddly and cute !" Harry called back , moving from kissing his face to kissing his neck , causing the smaller boy's giggles to turn into laughter . "Nooo Harry no tickles !"

Harry laughed along and rubbes his nose over Louis' neck , before stopping and letting the poor boy breath .

"Meanie ." Louis pouted , hitting Harry's shoulder lightly . Harry smiled at him and kissed his lips gently , "You still love me ."

"Mmm ... doubt that ." Louis joked , and Harry raised his eyebrow . "Will another tickle attack change your mind ?" He smiled mischievously , Louis' eyes widened and he shook his head , trying to get out of Harry's grip , "Noooo i've had enough for the next centuryyy !"

"Have you ?" Harry asked , smirking at his attempts , "Yesss I have !" Louis giggled , falling back down on the bed . Harry smiled down at him and kissed his lips again , longer this time .

~~

The next day Louis was back at school .

He was standing in front of the entrace , hesitating weather he should go in or stay another day at home .

Harry came up behind him , "Are you coming in ?"

Louis turned around , hugging him and burying his face in Harry's chest , "What if he's in there ?" He asked worriedly . "He's not , he's suspended for two weeks . I'll protect you . From anything ."

Louis looked up at him , "Promise ?" "Promise ."

They walked into school , Louis clutching Harry's bicep in his small hands , letting him guide him towards his locker . Once they got there Louis opened his locker and Harry stood right next to him , keeping his arm around him .

"Louis !" Someone called , both Louis and Harry turned around , watching Niall and Zayn running towards them , tackling Louis in a hug .

"I'm so glad you're okay ." Niall said , "We were really worried . I swear if that bastard lays his hand on you or my Niall i'm gonna chop his b-" "Shush !" Niall shushed Zayn , stopping him from saying what he was about to say .

The bell rang and they all got to their classes , Harry walked Louis to his class and kissed his lips , promising to be there at the end of the lesson to walk him to his next class .

At lunch time Louis and Harry walked into the cafeteria , spotting the group sitting near a table , walking towards them when Eleanor stopped right in front of Harry .

"Hey Harry ," She batted her eyelashed , puffing her chest out and smiling flirtingly .

"Hi ." He said coldly and tried to walk around but she stopped him , "Why don't you come sit with me and my friends , i'm sure it would be better than sitting with the losers you are hanging out with ."

"Excuse me ?" Harry raised his eyebrow . "You heard me ." Eleanor inched closer , her hand roaming Harry's toned chest , "And ... maybe you and me could be a thing , and you'll finally get rid of this creature you're dating ."

Harry could feel Louis slowly taking his hand off Harry's bicep and stepping back .

"I suggest you to leave the two of us the fuck alone , Eleanor . Who do you think you are , some kind of a  fucking queen ? Did you seriously call Louis a creature ? Did you look in the mirror lately that you say such a fucking thing ? He's better than you , and you should fucking know that ."

With that Harry turned around to face Louis , hugging his smaller frame close to him and walking around Eleanor , muttering 'Bitch' under his breath .

They got to the table where the group sat , watching the whole scene . They didn't say a word , looking at the two , waiting for them to say something .

Harry turned to Louis , "Don't you dare believe to a word she said ." He said and Louis nodded , placing a small kiss to Harry's cheek , "Thanks for standing up for me ." Harry smiled at him and hugged him , planting a few small kisses to his neck , only to get him to smile . Louis pushed him away from his neck , pressing his ear to his shoulder to avoid his lips . Harry chuckled and kissed his forehead , and for this few moments , it was only the both of them , like no one else was there .

~~

That sucks . I'm really tired and I was trying to finish it as quickly as possible , considering it's alost 4.30 am -,-

Goodnight xx

~Author