"You'll shoot me?" John B teased with an amused perked eyebrow, turning his fingers into a fake gun as he aimed for Pope. Then he turned to Lynn, still mimicking the fake gun pops, his eyes narrowing my concentrated.

     "How come you shot me? I didn't do anything!" Lynn whined, faking her hurt expression by placing a hand on her chest as she looked at him with a sudden sadness. She flashed a sympathetic expression, but John B only laughed at her dramatic response.

      "Hey! You can't just shoot Evie like that!" JJ commented through the chuckling teenagers, standing up from his scaffolding board, and it was now his turn to point his finger threateningly.

      "Thank you, J," Lynn smiled graciously at the boy, who evenly returned it, and then shot a wink towards her direction. She tried her best to hide the blush growing on her cheeks, scolding herself mentally when she knew it was noticeable.

      "Of course, princess."

      The teenagers were interrupted as a new voice began to join in the conversation, not that it was new to them of course.

      "They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers," Kiara, better known as Kie, echoed throughout the air with annoyance lacing her tongue. Lynn assumed that as the girl walked from inside the gorgeous house she was only trailing from the bathroom — the group let a few scoffs leave their system, just wondering how the life of a Kook would be.

      "Effing douchebags," Lynn muttered underneath her breath, where it was mostly to herself. She went back to waning her back comfortably against the stretched out chair, taking a sip of the beer she had in her right hand, which was practically already gone.

      "This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, I guess?" Kie complained while shrugging her shoulders simply. She made her way over towards the teenagers on the deck rather than the roof, and she decided to take a seat at the end of Lynn's chair. She moved her feet slightly, making sure there was room for her brunette best friend. "Can you please not kill yourself? God, Lynn, why is he so dumb?"

      "I have absolutely no idea," Lynn responded with a smirk, a teasingly serious tone written in her voice.

      "Don't spill that beer, I'm not giving you another one," JJ warned the balancing John B, and Lynn let out a chuckle with how much he cared about these beers — it was awfully difficult for them to get alcohol sometimes, why the hell does the legal age have to be twenty one?

      "Whoa!"

      The amusement suddenly left Lynn's face as she heard John B cry out, but when she saw him regain his balance from the roof she was instantly relaxed, although felt bad for the smashed beer bottle that had trickled down.

"I bet you ten dollars JB's gonna die by the end of summer," Lynn dramatically rolled her eyes, raising a hand to fist bump with Kie, nodding in agreement. "Mans is so fucking stupid."

      She shook her head at the immaturity of the boy, but she still loved him nonetheless. John B had basically been her longest best friend, since they met each other first of the crew, and they were pretty tight knit from the second they met.

      "Of course you did, right when I told you not to!" JJ raised both his hands in annoyance, and John B just stared down at where his beer just popped open and let out a mumbled sad noooo. Kie and Lynn both looked at each other as they rolled their eyes, how did they become best friends with these idiots?