Hotelier 60

My brows creased as he just stared at me and I begin to feel conscious. I didn't like the way he's looking at me, it makes the butterflies in my stomach go wild.

"Ya! Wanna sleep in the floor?" I warned and he snapped out of it and smiled down at me and buried his face at the nook of my neck making me stop breathing.

"Let's just sleep. Goodnight wifey." I hunched my shoulder a bit when he gave me a peck on the neck, feeling ticklish and slowly let go of the air I'm holding. I was afraid he'd hear the erratic beating of my chest.

"Why is your heart pounding?" he whispers, his lips brushing against my skin, his hand on my chest.

"Move it perv." I kicked him backwards, dugging my heel on his leg and he suddenly shrieked in pain, clutching his.. precious jewels, rolling away from me. My eyes widened and I sat up. He looked like he's in so much pain. Did I kick that high? Was it dangling? Is he not wearing briefs?

"Omo! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hit it!" I held his hands, moving it away and frowned looking at his crotch, not knowing what to do. I slowly patted it and blew on it as if it was a wound. I paused when I don't hear his pained shrieks anymore to see him covering his mouth with the back of his hand, his face turning red from stopping himself from laughing.

His windshield laugh escaped his mouth as he tilted backwards, laughing so much. My eye twitched as I grabbed a pillow. He tried to speak but he always gets cut off with his own laugh and when he saw me hovering above him, it was already too late. "Die you giant shit!" I slammed the pillow down on his face, but he caught my wrists. I put all my force to put the pillow on his face while he stops me by blocking my wrists.

"Are you going to kill me?" he wheezed, looking amused by my murderous glare

"Yes, now let me." I hissed. He suddenly lets go of my wrist and my eyes widened when I fell on him, the pillow slipping from one side of my hands which landed on either side of his face, the pillow hits his face and bounced back, completely slipping away from my hands, leaving me hovering above him.

"I'd die for you." my heart skips a beat and I scoffed, avoiding his gaze. I was going to go back to bed when he pulls me down to him, hugging me.

"Ya! You really wanna die?!" I held on to his side to let go of me but he shook his head. "Just sleep like this." I got tired of wriggling away from him and sighed, relaxing from his embrace. The upper half of my boy's laying on his upper half diagonally.

"I can't sleep like this." I mumbled on his shoulder.

"Shhh.. just close your eyes." I tried to move again but he held tighter.

"I hate you." Of course I'm just saying that.

"Really? Your heart says otherwise." My brows connected and he continued, "I can hear it go seok-jin hand-some seok-jin hand-some."

I scoffed and he laughs, making me feel warm and buried my face on his neck in defeat. I feel his hand slowly rubbing my back up and down, as he hums, lolling me to sleep.

🏢🏢🏢

"Slow down baby!" I reprimanded hyunjin as he excitedly pulls me towards the mascot. Just as promised, we're spending our Semestral break in Disney land. I tried to convince jin again that he can take hyunjin alone cause I was busy with school projects but he ended up helping me with them and finished it so I can come with them. I also used my twin as an excuse but he ended up telling my parents about our trip and that we'll jut drop by to see Jisoo before going home.

Why am I so against with going? Because I'm falling for him and with this trip, my feelings will just grow stronger. Like now, just watching how he takes care of our son makes me feel so happy that I don't want it to end but I know it's going to, whether I like it or not cause he's only with me for the sake of hyunjin. We have a contract.

"You're in the happiest place in the world, what's with the frown? Are you tired?" I looked up to see seokjin looking down at me. We're both waiting for hyunjin to finish his ride.

"Hmm." I stiffly nodded, darting my eyes to my son who's having the time of his life riding dumbo.

"We'll go back to the hotel after this." I kept silent and just nodded. I was startled when I felt his hand on my waist as he pulls me to him

"You can lean on me." I shook my head and was going to peel myself away from him but he held my head and leaned it to his chest.

"Rest. You just said you're tired." Aish. How long does this ride go?

I immediately straightened up when the ride came to a stop and hurried to the exit to greet hyunjin

"Eomma you see me flyy?" He beams and I grinned, holding out my hand for him

"Hmm! Weren't you scared?" The ride's for toddlers but only a few wants to go on.

"Ani. Hyunin brave." He puffed his chest and I chuckled

"Like who?" Seokjin asked, taking the other side of hyunjin's hand

"Like appa!" I pouted and jokingly squints my eyes on him

"Only appa?"

"And eomma!" He grins.

"Let's go take a rest first and we'll go back in time for the night show ok? Sleep so you'll get lots of energy tonight." Hyunjin nodded enthusiastically and he giggles as we him high as we crosses a bump.

"Oh wait." Jin suddenly stopped walking and pulled hyunjin to his side

"Stand there for a bit ok?" My brows furrowed and hyunjin nodded.

"Omo!" I gasped he kneeled in one knee and pulled me down to make me sit on his lap

"What are y-"

"You could've tripped if you weren't careful." He flicked ny nose lightly before tying my shoelace that I didn't even notice coming undone.

My heart hammered to my chest as I watch him focus on my laces. When he was done, he looked at me and smiled. "There."

I just continued to stare at him feeling like the time had stopped. Hyunjin brought me back to reality as his tiny hands held mine and I quickly scampered up from jin's lap and cleared my throat. "Thanks." I managed to squeak out, heat filling my cheeks.

This is bad. I am undeniably falling so hard for my contract husband.