Hotelier 9

Nice to see you here too JiminHasJamsUnlikeU, jxl011020_ & GeaMLover thanks for the upvotes 😊

🏢🏢🏢

The whole ride to the mall was silent until he broke it. "Why are you still angry at me?"

"I am not." He snorted.

"Evidence right here." He said tapping on his nose with a band aid on the bridge of it.

"And look at the mirror. Your glare says so." I looked at the rearview mirror and indeed, my brows were furrowed and my eyes held piercing glares. I softened and exhaled loudly

"It's not my fault you made quite a first impression." I mumbled, crossing my arms.

"Which was an accident by the way." He reprimanded.

"Not the second one!" He chuckled and I immediately frowned. Even his laugh is annoying me.

"But you're more angry because of the first one." He gave me a shot glance then focused on the road.

"Can you just shut up? It's more peaceful that way." I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

He thankfully obliged and and didn't bug me any further. I immediately got out of the car as soon as we arrived. I kept a good distance behind him as we walked, I didn't want people to misunderstand.

He bought some things first and I saw him look at a wristwatch. He politely smiled and the sales lady blushed making me roll my eyes. He looked over to me then cocked his head, motioning me to follow him.

I raised my brow to the sales lady as I passed by. What? I was questioning her taste.

As I continued to follow behind him, I observed he's not that bad. Maybe we really did just get off the wrong foot.

Inwas distracted when a little girl bumped into me and then fell on her bum. She looked up at me and cried. My eyes widened

"Y-yah! I didn't do anything. You did it on your own." I hissed and it made her cry more making me cringe. I chewed on my bottom lips. I don't know what to do! My twin is the one who's good at this.

"Hey there princess." I snapped out from my panicked state and I saw... ok fine, jin. Jin was kneeling infront of the girl who miraculously stopped crying.

"Do you know what kind of tree fits in your hand?" He asked and the chukd sniffed, wiping her tears as she shook her head.

"A palm tree!" He laughed out loud and the kid giggled. I just stared blankly at them.

"Another one, another one!" Seriously?

"Ok! Why did the banana go to the doctor?" The kid giggled before asking why.

"Because it wasn't peeling well." Fits of giggles escaped the kid's mouth and her parents found her. Thank God! I think my ears will bleed if I hear one more of his jokes.

"Bye prince!" She waved. I shook mybhead and turned the other way when I saw suho? I squinted my eyes to make sure when jin popped up on my view.

"What do you call a fake noodle?" A stupid grin on his face. I craned my neck but he also moves, blocking my view

"Come on, come on~"

"Aish, move." I moved him to the side but he's nowhere in sight anymore. I must have been mistaken.

"Come on! What do you call a fake noodle~?" He asked again, rather too loudly, gaining attention

"What?" I asked in a bored tone.

"An impasta!" He laughed out loud and the some people listening in snorted and some giggled. Me? I hid my face and quickly walked away from him. I feel so embarrassed.

"Hey wait for me!" He called

"Another one of your jokes and I'm going to really break your nose!" I sneered.

"My jokes are good! It's not my fault you have no humor." My jaw dropped as he sassily raise his chin and walk past me.

"I do have humor!"

"Well I'm sorry if you have low quality humor then." Is he hearing himself? I laughed humorlessly

"What's low quality? It's your jokes." We bickered about our humor and I found myself laughing.

I stopped laughing when I noticed hm staring. "What?"

"See? We can get along well." He chuckled.

"Whatever. Let's hurry before chaeng fries us." I went ahead of him, smiling.

🍀

We arrived at the unit and finished helping lisa and chaeng. We also had a peaceful dinner much to everyone's surprise.

"Catch." I tossed a small paper bag at him and he caught it. The girls thought we're still on a rift so they thought it was a good idea to have him drop me home.

"What's this?" He took a peek at it

"It's my bribery. For your nose and to thank you for today." He smiled and opened it.

"You don't have to wear it now." I said when he excitedly took the box out from the paper bag

"But I want to." He grinned, putting on the wristwatch he was looking at earlier. I came back when he went to pee. I may be a bitch but I'm only a bitch if you did something to me. I realized he didn't do anything wrong and my attitude towards him was unreasonable.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and turned to go in

"Irene." I froze. It was the first time he called me by my name or he already did but I was too pissed at him to notice.

"I know we got off the wrong foot and I'm genuinely sorr—" I stopped him from going that way.

"Don't. Let's just say that never happened."

"But it did." My brows connected.

"No, it didn't." I gave him the ride-along look.

"Yes, it did. I accidentally touched your lips with mine and then I kissed you to return the aforementioned stolen kiss." He said a matter of factly.

"Ugh! Nope, Nevermind! You're still annoying!" I scowled and stomped on my feet inside our house hearing his windshield laugh. Just when I thought he was ok. Annoying jerk! Geez. I should've just given that watch to suho. Psh.