Hotelier 17

This chapter is dedicated to VizureSky, thanks for the upvote 💕

🏢🏢🏢

My semestral break was well spent. I spent the days pigging out and lazing around the house. I sometimes sleep over to Chaeyoung and lisa's crib or byul's and hwasa's.

I also talked to jennie and jisoo over the phone but careful not tell her anything just yet. I figured jennie haven't told her since I have not heard anything from her about my jerk of an ex yet. But then again, they're all busy there that's why they couldn't come home so I doubt jennie will have the time to tell her about it which I'm thankful for.

I have this urge to see jin too which was weird so I came to see him. Brave, I know.

"You asked for me?" I asked, waltzing in his office like nothing happened between us.

"Fancy seeing you here. It's been what? A month?" He eyed me but I don't want to meet his eyes so I let it roam inside his room instead.

"Figured I could drop by—ok I'm going to bite your cheeks if you won't stop eyeing me like that!" I snapped and he chuckled.

"You don't want to talk about it." It was a statement.

"What? Talk about what?" I feigned ignorance.

"Fine. But know we'll talk about it sooner or later." I rolled my eyes and slumped on his chair and twirled around it but it got me dizzy.

"You ok? You look pale." I shook my head

"Washroom?" He pointed at the door on my right and I rushed to it.

"Did you eat something bad?" He asked, patting my back as I hurled my stomach inside out.

"I must've spin the chair too much." I murmured, wiping my mouth and he offered me a handkerchief.

"Thanks." I straightened up and I looked at him through the mirror and he did the same. He was leaning on the doorframe and looked at me through it.

"Owww! What was that for?!" He whined, caressing his cheek that I bit. I can't help it!

"I told you not to look at me like that!" I warned him.

"You do realize you just vomited." His nose scrunched up like I haven't gurgled

"So? I kissed your lips when you went down on me!" I argued before I could stop myself. Way to go Irene! So much for not talking about it.

"So now we're talking about it?" He smirked. I took a hesitant step back when he walked forward.

"I-i was just comparing!" I stuttered.

"Sir?" A timid voice called out. He clicked his tongue and I pushed past him.

"I just dropped by to see how you're doing. See you!" Never again! I walked out of the hotel as fast as I can and I bumped into jimin

"Oh!" He pointed at me and I craned my neck to see jin coming out of his office

"Oh Hi! Bye!" I ran out.

I huffed and bent down trying to catch my breath. Boy that was some excercise I didn't ask for.

🏢

"No that's not it! I want the baby pink sheets not fuchsia!" I snapped and our nanny flinched.

"I'm sorry nana, I didn't mean to snap. My mood's been all over the place lately and school's just annoying I can't wait for the holidays!" I groaned lying down on my bed, covering my face

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think you're pregnant." She chuckled and went out with the wrong sheets while I froze on my spot.

"No no no no." I sat up quickly and started to hyperventilate. When was my last period? I was a Regular. I only lied when I said I was irregular.

I stood up and paced back and forth. I bit on my nails, getting anxious and looked down on my stomach. I hesitantly touched it.

Oh my god. Tears sprung up my eyes and I shook my head. No, calm down joohyun, it can't be. It was only one time... okay, one night and two times...

I groaned and sat back down. I held my hand to my chest and felt my heart beat quicker than it normally does.

I found myself in seokjin's hotel again. I'm hesitating to face him again but I don't have anyone else to go.

"May I see your manager please? It's urgent." The receptionist recognized me and smiled.

"Yes ma'am, follow me." I followed her and she lead me to sit on a chair just outside the office and told me to wait as jin is still facing important guests.

I tapped on my foot impatiently and chewed on my inner cheeks. I'm not sure but I'm scared with the possibility and I can't do it alone.

I stood up. I'll just excuse myself, it'll just be quick anyway. I opened the door but stopped when I heard what they're talking about

"Seokjin, come on son, just do this for me? My best friend's daughter is really pretty, she would be perfect for you." I silently closed the door and blinked my tears away. I can't be selfish. Jin is sweet and he doesn't deserve to be tied down by me just because I could be pregnant when he could have someone better.

I wiped my tears as I stared at the door. Why didn't I have you in the beginning? I shook my head. I didn't just think that, did I? Gosh, what are my hormones doing to me?

Once again, I found myself leaving the hotel but this time I'm not looking back. If I am indeed pregnant, I can do this by myself. I'll raise it on my own.

I decide to just buy a pregnancy kit when we're in new york, I'm not comfortable in buying it here with the possibility of getting caught buying and I want my twin to be there once I see the result. Oh jisoo, what am I gonna do?