Hotelier 35

Dedicated to: seokjihoon, soshi_rv, sgraera, Honest_LoveFairy

🏢🏢🏢

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck!!! I cussed inside my head. I saw Jennie and Taehyung leaving from my peripheral view. I'm gonna kill them!

"What is the meaning of this?!" I flinched when he marched towards me. He was seething and my knees almost gave in.

"Oh hi! This is my child! It's funny you kind of look the same" Jisoo says, scooping hyunjin up and awkwardly smiling. Jin has his brows furrowed in confusion. I thought I already escaped Jin's assumption but then hyunjin had to raise his arms towards him and say "dada" I didn't even show him a picture of Jin!

"Joohyun?" Shit! I start to hyperventilate when my parents walked in on the picture. This is not good!

"I don't think I can save you from this. Yoongi and I will take care of hyunjin" Jisoo whispers, hurriedly going back to the table and I wanted to whimper, Don't leave me here!!

"Seokjin? Do you remember me? It's aunt dara! I'm your godmother! You already know my daughter?" I gasped and snapped my head to mom. I gaped at her smiling face, her hand resting on jin's arm. Oh no. No no no no no!

"Yes, in fact, I know her a lot." He answers, glaring at me.

"W-what? y-yah! You don't know me that well!" I stubbornly say, crossing my arms. How can I get out of this?

"I know for a fact that's my child." My mom looked at my father with a shock and they all followed where jin was pointing.

"Joohyun?" I shuddered when my dad called me with his low voice but then mom laughed heartily. We all turned to her in confusion.

"No wonder. I told you hyunjin looks really familiar! Aigoo, I guess we won't have poblems for you two to get married then?" My eyes widened.

"WHAT?!" I screeched while seokjin says, "I'll take responsibility" at the same time.

"THIS! This is why I dind't tell you! I knew you'd say stuff like that!" I yelled at him.

"And rightfully so! When were you planning to tell me I have a child?! When he's already a teen?! I already missed years with him! How selfish could you get?!" I scoffed. Me? Selfish??

"I was being selfish? I was just freeing you from any unnecessary obligation!" Now we're standing closely to each other, glaring, but I'm not backing down.

"There's no such thing as unnecessary obligation when it's my child! It is natural that I take responsibility for him!"

"You have no responsibilty cause you only did that with me to prevent me from going out of the room and have a one night stand with a different guy! I basically seduced you so it's my responsibility alone!!" I pant.

"So that's what happened?" I froze. I forgot where we were. Damn it!

"She did not seduce me, I made it happen willingly." He explains and I glared at him.

"You don't know my parents! I'm just helping you from being forcefully tied up to me." I hissed at jin, careful not to let my parents hear.

"She's the one you told mom about, right, imo?" My mom looks overjoyed as she nodded vigorously.

"Looks like you're really meant to be." I did not like the sound of that.

"What do you mean?"

"You made a deal with me and Seokjin's Bommie's only son." Aunt Bom's son?! How small can this world be?!

"I refuse to get married! I can take care of hyunjin on my own!" That's right. I'm able to raise him by myself for two years, and that's a feat. Babies are hard to deal with.

"It's not about your capability of raising him alone. It is about MY right cause he's MY child too!" Why is he pushing with this?! Doesn't he have someone he likes?

"Bom will be thrilled to know!" mom squeals, turning around with her phone on her ear! No! It's game over if she told them!!

"Dad" I pleadingly looked at my father

"You two figure it out. You're both old enough, you even made a baby." I cringed as I watch him walk away. I gasped when seokjin dragged me away. I looked back to hyunjin who is now sleeping on my twin's arm and she mouthed it's ok.

"Don't glare at me like that, I'm not the one who's at fault here." He says, shutting the door close to his office, unbuttoning his cuffs and rolling it to his elbows.

"So you're blaming me?" I asked, sitting down and crossing my legs.

"Who else? Hyunjin? You didn't tell me you were pregnant! You denied it's my child when you even put my name on his name!"

"So what? You want us to get married?"

"I don't see why not?" He says, putting his hands on either side of his hips.

"I don't know? Because we don't love each other? I don't want you to blame me for getting married when you meet the love of your life!" I uncrossed my legs, and stomped up.

"It's for hyunjin. If there's anyone I love more than myself right now, it's my child." I was taken aback with his answer

"You don't even know him." I accused

"Whose fault do you think that is?! It is enough for me to love him knowing he came from me. He's literally a part of me." Don't look down, don't look down on his crotch! I turned around and crossed my arms instead

"So what's your plan? It's a modern day, we can both be responsible parents without having to get married."

"And what? You'll answer his questions why his parents aren't together? Besides, I also need the security." My brows connected and turned back around to look at him

"What security?"

"We're both good-looking, it won't be hard to have someone fall for us and then what happens next? I'll have my own family and you'll have yours, where does that put hyunjin? He'll be torn. Or let's say you have someone you'll date, it won't be long before I'll be out of the picture." I get his point.

"Then what do you suggest?"

"Marry me." He says with conviction.