Hotelier 24

Dedicated to: Jennielicious_WP, Seulmin_2

🏢🏢🏢

I rolled my eyes at my twin who stopped flipping through the channels when a basketball game came on. She sighed and hugged the pillow cushion. "I wonder if yoongi's watching too."

"Why don't you ask him?" She suddenly stiffened and screamed, scaring me.

"Yah! Why did you scream?!" I scolded

"Why didn't I think of that?! I have his number!!" She puts her hands to her head and pulled on her hair. Classic jisoo.

"Turn that off, we're going." She sighs heavily and turns the tv off.

"Whoa. When did you get bigger?" She asks, staring at my bump. I'm wearing leggings and stretchable shirt so the bump looks more obvious as it hugs my frame.

"Since I'm going in the second trimester." The bump is really noticable now. Doesn't look like I'm just full from too much eating.

"Just the second and it's looking like this. Now I'm sure it's gonna be twins." She grins and I scowled. She keeps on pushing the idea of me having twins.

"Don't push it." I glared and she just chuckled

We're on our way to my OB for the regular prenatal check up and it's fascinating how you can see the changes. The baby's starting to take shape now from a small like dot.

"The baby is in good shape. Good job mommy." Dr. Gong smiled warmly at me and I flushed at the word mommy.

"Listen to this." She pressed the handheld doppler to my stomach.

"What are supposed  to he—" jisoo gasps midway and I feel my eyes sting. I looked up to her and find her teary eyed too, her mouth parted a bit.

"See? It's beating well."

"C-can I record it?" I feel emotional hearing my baby's heartbeat.

"Sure." I quickly took out my phone and started recording. I'm going to listen to it everyday.

"By the way, will it be ok for her to fly? I mean, not literally of course." I just gave jisoo a blank look with her word vomit.

Dr. Gong chuckled and told us it's a perfect time to fly during second trimester but she prohibits me from doing so when I'm 36 weeks in and told us I will need her letter of authorization when I'm 28 weeks.

"Just in time then. We'll be back before then." Jisoo smiles

"Heading back home?"

"We're going to the province for the summer. Our friend owns a farm and it's quite lovely there." Dr. Gong smiled hearing that

"That's nice. The fresh air could really help, careful not to trip on uneven roads though."

"I will." We said our thanks and headed to the mall so I can buy maternity clothes as the clothes that fits me gets fewer and fewer that I have to go through jisoo's closet. She loves oversized shirts and stuff.

"Do you wanna know the gender?" She asked as we put items on the cart.

"Hmmm... nope. I want it to be a surprise." She nodded

"But we need to know so we can prepare the room." She bargains. She's so impatient.

"You're already itching to spoil my child." I warned.

"What? I'm a lovable aunt." She cheekily grins.

"Oh look, painist guy." I pointed somewhere randomly.

"Where?" She quickly whipped her head to where I pointed and I hurried away from her.

"Hey!" I giggled hearing her yell of protest.

"What did you that for?" She huffs, crossing her arms.

"You failed the test. I can't let you look after my child." Her jaw dropped

"But why? I'm his only aunt!"

"I don't want someone who easily gets distracted near my baby."

"You'll have no choice anyway." She stuck her tongue out and stuck my tongue out back to her.

"That something you don't see everyday." We turned to see taehyung and jennie hand in hand

"That's something we don't want to see everyday." Jisoo says, motioning their hands and jennie snickered. "Bitter" sticking her tongue at jisoo too and taehyung chuckled.

"You're making fun of them earlier and now you're doing the same." Jisoo then gasps and quickly looked around.

"He's not with us. Unlike you, he's not fond of being a thrid wheel." Jisoo always goes with jennie and taehyung both invited and uninvited.

"Hey it's where there's free food." She shrugs and I chuckled, shaking my head at her.

Taehyung tilted his head at me and I unconsciously gripped the cart tighter. It's slightly full with items so it covered my stomach so he couldn't see my bump.

I start to sweat nervously when he walked towards us and pulled a jacket jisoo put in the cart. "Cool! Shingeki no kyoujin leather jacket. Where did you find this?" His eyes lit up and then he spoke animatedly with jisoo.

"Who's mikasa?" Jennie asked, her brows furrowed when taehyung talked fondly of the girl

"Don't bother. It's an anime character." I rolled my eyes as jisoo gushed about captain levi and that how he reminds her so much of yoongi and vice-versa.

"They're lost in their otaku world. Wanna ditch?"

"Can't believe I saying this but yeah." We turned away from the two and when we were far enough jennie tugged my arm gently.

"No wonder you were holding on to that cart tightly. Wow. Can I touch it?" I nodded and she put her hands on my stomach.

"How does it feel?" She whispers

"Hmmm... I don't feel it moving that much yet but it does feel a bit heavy. Just like being bloated after a heavy meal." She nodded chuckling.

"Isn't it amazing how life could grow within us?" She smiles, holding her own stomach.

"Yeah. It indeed is." I smiled, rubbing my belly. I wasn't sure at first. I was scared even more so. But hearing that heartbeat, seeing it grow. I can't wait to feel it move. I've watched bunch of videos and I'm getting excited to see how it moves around my stomach. I wonder if jin would've liked to see it. I quickly shook my thought away. For some reason, it's like my baby knows who the father is, that I keep on wanting to see jin but no. I'm holding my ground.