Hotelier 50

I unknowingly fell asleep and woke up with a start. Jin isn't beside me anymore. I groaned, rubbing my face and turned my head to find an empty bed and I abruptly sat up, my heart accelerating as I look around for my son.

"hyunjin?" I called out but there was no answer.

"Hyunjin-ah" Has he somehow slipped out after his father? I frantically looked around and brushed my hair when I something fell off. A note. I picked it up and read it making me sigh in relief. They've gone swimming.

"Aish, he could've just woken me up." I grumbled to myself and headed out to the pool area. I stopped by their shop though to get myself a swimwear as he told me to.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Kim, we've been expecting you." I smiled at them and they pulled me towards the dressing room where they pulled out a lot of daring bikinis which I shook my head at. No way I'm wearing that

"Uhmm.. I can choose for myself thanks." I looked around the shop and smiled at the cute two-toned one-piece swim wear.

" I looked around the shop and smiled at the cute two-toned one-piece swim wear

I went inside the fittng room and tried it on. It looks cute but It's more revealing on the chest area than I thought it would be. I was going to change back into my clothes and search for a different one when I don't find it anywhere except for a robe. I put the robe on and walked out.

"Your clothes will be dry cleaned and will be in your room." They bowed and left. Ok then. Shrugging, I went towards the pool where a few people have gathered and looked for my boys. There were girls surrounding a particular area and I think I know where they are.

🏢🏢🏢

I stirred in my sleep when I feel small hands slapping my face "Appa shwiim~"

I opened my eyes and was greeted by my wife's gorgeous sleeping face and my son's pouting lips with furrowed brows. I chuckled and sitting up carefully so I won't wake Irene up. I checked the time and see it's already three in the afternoon.

"Appaaa~" he continues to whine, tugging on my hand. I put an index finger up to my lips to shush him and followed the gesture. "Shhhh" he nods.

I left a note for his mom in case she'll look for him and went out of the room with an excited two-year old. I instructed my employees to not disturb me unless there's an emergency and headed to the pool area but not before getting a matching swimwear.

It isn't my first time showing some skin but it is a first in my own hotel. I mean I already get alot of attention with just my face, how much more with an awesome body to go with it?

"Oh my gosh, isn't that the hotel manager? I'd like some of that." I hear some whispers

"I heard he's not only the manager but actually the owner" one answered

"As if he wasn't desirable enough? And omg is that his kid?"

"I heard he got married but I didn't now he already has a child." I ignored them and went in the pool with hyunjin, teaching him how to swim. He'd giggle and waddle and squeals with laughter as I try to let go of him but he'd sink so I immediately carry him back up, laughing as I wipe his face.

We continued to play in the water with a few girls trying to get my attention which I obviously ignored. My wife's ten time prettier than them!

"Hi little guy! How old is he?" A girl asked, using a different approach to flirt, using my son. I didn't want to seem rude so I answered politely, trying to inch away slowly but it's either she's dumb or playing dumb as she continues to follow us around, wanting to play with hyunjin but her eyes on me.

🏢🏢🏢

They were at the end of the pool, I watched as girls try to make a move on my husband but I can see them backing away but there's one who can't seem to grasp the situation and clings to my father and child.

Chin up I walked towards where they are and I can see she's trying to make a conversation. When I was close enough I hear her say "Where's your wife? She must be a workaholic huh? having no time for you and this cute little baby~" she cooes at hyunjin. My eyes squinted on the bitch. knowing what she's trying to do. Trying to paint a bad picture of the wife and talk as if they symphatize with the husband. A snake behavior.

"Wrong. My husband treats me like a Queen, if I want I can chose to not go to work but unlike someone, I don't depend my social status on someone else." They turned to me and I took off my robe then slowly descended to the closest stairs to them and eleganty swam toward Seokjin and hyunjin who excitedly reached out to me. I smiled and took him from his father, carry him in one arm and wrapped my other arm around Jin's nape, pulling myself close to him and gave him a kiss which he responded to.

"Sorry, did I make you wait long?" I sweetly asked with a smile and he chuckled, shaking his head. The girl cleared her throat and said some lame excuse as she swims away.

My eyes zeroed back on Jin and glared at him "Don't use my son for flirting." I rolled my eyes and let go of him and played with hyunjin

I almost let go of hyunjin when I felt him behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist as he puts his chin on my shoulder "Is my wife jealous?"

I scoffed "It's in the contract to act like your wife in public. I'm doing just that." I hotly argued, trying to ignore our close proximity with his skin against my skin.