Hotelier 2

It was time to go home and it was bittersweet. Despite the lack of amenities in the area, we had a lot of fun and learned a lot. If only that jerk didn't appear, it would've been perfect.

Jennie and taehyung arrived and we bid farewell to the grannies. My brows raised up as moonbyul ignored the vet and made her way to the car we brought.

"Aren't you going to ride with your vet? I can drive." Hwasa offered but byul just shrugged saying there's no need. I squinted my eyes at her. She's been acting different.

"Let's go before we get late. Bye granniees~ we'll come back for sure! Keep the chickens alive for me." I rolled my eyes at my twins' last remark.

Jisoo and I went with byul, hwasa and chaeyoung with lisa and jennie is with taehyung on the vet's car.

"Soo... spill it byul." I asked and jisoo quirked a brow at me, gasping

"You were able to do the vet afterall? You never failed huh." Jisoo chuckled but byul just pursed her lips, her hand gripping the wheel tightly.

"I don't want to talk about it." Jisoo and I looked at each other. This is not the byul we know.

"Is something wrong?" Jisoo frowned

"Nothing. Everything's perfect." She sighed. Byul was never this serious. She was always the one who's laid back among us specially when it comes to boys.

"What did jhope do to you?" Jhope. It was the vet's nickname.

"Nothing. I just realized he's not worth my time." I snorted.

"Bitch you called dibs on him the first time you laid eyes on his well-built bod." The vet was wet and topless when we first met him. He was caught in the rain.

"That, and you're practically smitt–oh." Jisoo's mouth formed an O.

"Bitch twin telepathy is a myth." I deadpanned when she gave me a knowing look. She gave me another really? Look.

"Oh." Was all I could utter

"Don't say it! I don't want to hear anything from you guys. It was just an infatuation. Same old. No difference." Byul said defensively.

Moonbyul is the one of, if not the toughest bitch we know. She doesn't do the L word. She rolls her eyes at jisoo's hopeless romantic behavior.

She's been with guys left and right but she's clean, she doesn't really go all the way with every other guy but she has alot, if not the most experienced among us and she never ever romantically liked someone and we believe she finally does but it didn't seem to go well.

Knowing she's not in the mood to talk about it, we didn't press on and we knew better than to tease her cause we might get thrown out of the car if we do.

After long hours of drive, we arrived at the airport.

It was hard to see jennie and taehyung having a hard time. We went ahead and jennie finally joined us for the check in.

"Guys I'll be back." We weren't able respond when jennie ran back out after getting her boarding pass.

"That's just so sad. But you think taehyung can't send her off before going to the U.S?" Chaeyoung pouted.

"We don't know too. As far as I know, jennie's flight will be in two days but taehyung needs to stay here for another three or even more." Our flight was ready for boarcing so jisoo and I ran out to fetch jennie.

"I love you, Iove you, I love you." Jennie muttered as she showered taehyung with kisses while her legs were wrapped around him and one of his hand on her back for support while the other cups her face.

"I love you more." I tugged on jisoo's arm and she nodded. We pried jennie off of taehyung cause we can't afford to miss our flight.

"Be there in two days ok?!" She yelled out. I was sad for her and the uncertainty if she will see her boyfriend before she goes somewhere far. It wasn't even long when they got together. It'll be really hard.

It wasn't even easy for me not being with suho and it's just over the summer and we spent years together.

"You'll see each other again. I'm sure of it." I saw how they looked at each other. The contentment and how committed they both were. I doubt either of them will let it fade out just because of distance.

"Come on, we have to board now." Jennie received a text that made her bawl her eyes out. Jisoo and I had to drag her to the boarding gate before she can run back out.

She calmed down as we got on the plane and I sighed. I'm gonna see my baby soon.

"They're at it again." Chaeyoung chuckled. I turned to see lisa and hwasa doing their bet again. Chaeyoung was sitting with me and jisoo.

In front of us sat jennie and lisa with a vacant chair next to lisa and on the back adjacent to our seat, sat moonbyul who was already closing her eyes, with hwasa and a vacant seat.

The game is, either a girl or a boy, tehy need to let the stranger get to go with them to use the comfort room.

Hwasa was already sitting with mr stranger who looked a bit older than us, and have started her schemes while lisa was chanting silently for the cute guy walking down the isle to sit beside her and he did.

"He's cute." Chaeyoung whispers, chuckling.

"Wanna bet who'll win?" Jisoo smirked and I grinned. Money is money.

"I'll go with lisa." I placed my bet.

"Hwasa for me. Hyejin better not fail me now." Jisoo muttered

"I'm torn but I'll go with...." she looked back and forth between hyejin and lisa then nodded

"hwasa it is."

"Ha! I want your bets on my bank account by the time we land." I smiled triumphantly as lisa managed to let jungkook was it? To assist her since she was fragile and shaken. Yeah right.