Hotelier 5

Unlike someone I know, the hotel was really a definition of beauty. The interior was cozy and classy at the same time. It was painted cream white with gold accents which I'm sure is hard to maintain but they managed.

I'm glad I wore the right dress for tonight. I wore a fit red velvety dress that stops by the knee. It has a cowl neckline with thin straps and open back. I felt proud when suho raked his eyes appreciatively on me earlier.

He held the small of my back as he lead me inside.

"Reservation for two?" The waitress lead us to our table and I took in the view. It was overlooking the han river and it was so... serene.

"It's beautiful here isn't it?" I looked at him through my lashes and smirked

"Should you be saying that to a competitor?" I don't know which family owns this hotel but I was sure it's their strongest competitor.

"We're both kims, and it's a secret but you can expect a merger happening soon." My eyes widened. I stood up and went to hug him since he was sitting adjacent to me at a round table.

"I'm so happy for you!" I knew how hard he worked on this

"Thank you." I returned to my seat when I thought I saw someone familiar.

"What is it?" Suho looked back to see where I'm looking.

"Nothing. Just thought I saw someone." I shrugged and sat down.

"You know someone here?" He asked in surprise and looked back again to where I was looking.

"No. I just thought I saw someone I know..." he chuckled nervously and nodded

"I see." What's wrong with him?

"Why? Is there anything wrong?"

"Oh nothing. I just frequent here for meetings and was wondering maybe they could give me a discount if you knew someone." I rolled my eyes.

"You don't need a discount if the merger will happen." He laughed and held my hand from across the table.

"Hey, a saving's a saving." He shrugged.

We ordered and I excused myself for a while to refresh myself. I was walking back when I bumped hard into someone causing me to almost fall flat if I hadn't automatically reach for his tie and his hand on my back, supporting it.

"You gotta stop bumping into me and then blame me if you fall flat on the floor." My eyes darted from his chest to his face.

"You?!" I seethed. Standing up straight.

"You're welcome." He rolled his eyes as he fixed his tie. He then eyed me from head to toe

"Eyes here mister!" I snapped when his eyes stopped by my chest area.

"Can you not check me out. For your information I'm with my boyfriend!" He looked on his back and then to me.

"Oh you were talking to me? Funny, I don't remember asking." I clenched my fists to my sides and calmed myself before I get dragged out at this prestigious hotel by a police car for attempted murder.

"Ugh! Just.. get away from my face!" I turned to leave. I can see suho talking on his phone.

"That's your boyfriend?" There qas something on his tone that made me stop on my tracks and pivoted.

"Yes! Problem?" I raised my chin and crossed my arms.

"Nothing... he just looks.. awfully familiar." Now that I noticed it, he lloks like he's working here.

"You must've served him quite a few times since he frequents here."

"He sure do." My brows creased. There's that tone again and it's starting to annoy me.

"Say... how long are you together again?" I was taken aback with his question.

"Why do you ask?" Why is he prying into my relationship?

"Just asking." He shrugged. I don't know why but I answered him when he turned his back on me.

"Five years. Turning six in a couple of months..."

"I see." He stopped on his tracks and looked back at me. I didn't like the way he stared so I avoided my gaze. "Say.. do you want me to ban him here?"

"What?!" I snapped my head back to him.

"I asked if you want me to ban him from entering here?" Does he have the power to do that? He's just an employee here. I eyed his badge that says manager. But as far as I'm concerned, they don't have the power to do that unless the customer regulated their rules.

"I beg your pardon?" He clicked his tongue and snapped his finger and a boy came to his side.

"Fetch me cotton buds, someone meeds to clean their ear." My jaw dropped

"I heard you loud and clear!" Gosh he's soo infuriating! I almost want to reach for my hair and pull on it.

"You know what. Whatever. We're going." I shook my head, marching back to where suho was. He saw me and ended his call.

"It was a client." I nodded

"Something wrong?" He frowned and reached out to my hand, caressing it.

"Yeah. Just not feeling that well. Must be still tired from the travel." He understood and called the waiter to follow up on our orders.

"Just eat a little bit and I can take you home." I smiled thankfully at him and I felt someone staring. I looked at his back to see he who must not be named staring at us. I widened my eyes at him and I hope he gets it.

"Are you ok?"

"Oh yeah, I just have something on mu eye." I continued to widen my eyes and blinked rapidly.

"Don't touch it, where?" I pointed on my left and he leaned in to blow on it.

"It's gone thanks." I smiled and checked to see if he was still there. I sighed when he was nowhere to be seen. We finished esting and suho drove me home.

"Listen, I have to tell you something..." I silently started.

"Hmm?" He smiled.

"Just this summer... there was an accident...." he sat up straight in alarm.

"What is it? What happened?" I chewed on my bottom lips

"There's this guy...." I inhaled a gulp full of air and told him what happened in one go, well except the part where the jerk kissed me again so he can return what he stole.

"That's the accident? I thought something bad had happened." He sighed and pulled me to a hug.

"It is bad! His lips touched mine!" I whined and he chuckled.

"It was an accident, it's ok. I don't blame you." It felt like a thorn was plucked out from my chest. I kissed him goodnight and watched as his car drove away.