Hotelier 22

It's just been three days since I'm back in Seoul but I already almost bumped into seokjin! I almost shit my pants when I saw him and quickly made a beeline to a different route. My heart thudded to my chest. Glad he didn't see me.

"Are you sure? Do you want us to come with you?" Mom held my hand. Jisoo had already flown back to New York since she still have things to do and prepare to enroll for the second semester.

"I'm sure. Besides, jisoo will be there." Instead of the original plan in finishing my first year here. I'll be enrolling there for my second semester instead. With my stomach statting to be obvious then, I didn't want to risk bumping into seokjin.

"Call us if you need anything and update us with your check ups. Eat lots of vitamins so you'll have a healthy baby. Don't stay up too late a-

"And always be careful. I know mom." She reached out to hug me and and I leaned forward

"Oh, my baby's having a baby!" She's being emotional again.

"Mom. I told you to stop crying already." I mumbled and she sniffed

"Still won't tell me who the father is?"

"Mom, I can assure you he's not a stranger to me. He doesn't have any criminal records and he didn't force me on anything."

"If he's so good then why is he not here?" I sighed.

"Cause he doesn't know and I don't plan on letting him know." She frowned

"What? why?!" I rubbed my face and heaved another sigh.

"Just please trust me on this." I'm tired of trying to explain why.

"Fine. But you'll grant me a wish and I'll let you be."

"Anything that does not involve the father of my child knowing." She smiled and nodded.

"I'll hold on to that." I'm kind of hesitant but I'm pretty sure it involves her matchmaking. I'll have time to think of how to escape it anyway so I shrugged it off.

"We'll visit often. Don't stress yourself ok? It's your first pregnancy and it might be sensitive."

"I know." She hugged me again and I stood up to go hug dad goodbye.

"Is your twin going to pick you up?" I nodded and got on the car. Dad is driving me while mom can't see me off since she's busy with our business.

"What is it dad?" He's been glancing at me here and there.

"I told suho's parents ablut what he did cause they asked why we pulled out our investment. Siwon was very disappointed at him." I wordlessly looked put the window.

"You want me to teach that kid a lesson?" I gave dad a smile and shook my head.

"I still loved him despite all that and I'm still trying to move on." Dad nodded

"I would be surprised if you said you've moved on from him that easily. So what about this guy? The father of my grandchild." I can't believe I'm having this talk with dad but my heart feels warm he calls my child his grandchild. Accepting it.

"You're reporting this back to mom aren't you?" I squinted my eyes at him and he chuckled, guilty.

"She's just worried."

"I know and I'm sorry I can't tell you who it is. You know how she is." My dad laughed, nodding in agreement.

"I can't believe we're already talking about this. I feel so old suddenly."

"Are you disappointed?"

"I got your mom pregnant when she's just 18. Go figure!" I laughed.

We arrived at the airport and dad hugged me. "Don't hesitate to ask us anything ok? We can take care of our grandchild while you finish your studies." I knew they have a hidden agenda.

"I want to take responsibility for it. I can't have him grow up without a dad and through his grandparents. I want to be able and make up for the absence of the father." Dad smiled at me and ruffled my hair.

"I'm proud of you." That made me tear up.

"Yah! Why are you crying."

"Don't tell me touching words. I bawl easily these days." I chuckled, wiping my tears.

"Ah, pregnancy hormones. I kind of miss that. Maybe I should get your mom pregnant again." He wiggled his brows.

"Ugh. It's so weird to have my younger sibling be younger than my child." I scrunched up my nose.

"That's how your child's going to have an aunt or uncle younger than him. They can be playmates!" I remember what jisoo said and shook my head.

"What will you do if jisoo gets pregnant too?"

"I wouldn't worry about that. She's obsessed with that pianist."

"With that pianist." I added and he thought for a while.

"You know your twin. Imm more scared of her than your mom."

"Mom's scared of her too." I pointed out.

"Aren't you?" I smirked "nah." Jisoo's the biss of our parents and I'm the boss of her. Guess I'm on top of the hierarchy.

My flight's been called and I hugged dad again for the last time and headed towards my boarding gate.

For the first time, I slept all throughout the flight but my body felt sore when I stood up. Jisoo was waiting for me as I got out and greeted me with a hug.

"Dad sent you off?" She grabbed one of my luggage and I nodded.

"I booked you at the nearest penthouse near the school for now. Let's look into a place we can move in." She's determined to move in with me, even if it means giving up on being her longtime crush's roommate. I was touched and teared up again. My mood's been more than a bitch recently.

"Let's go have you settled and have dinner." I agreed with her plan, already feeling hungry

"Won't jennie and taehyung accompany us for dinner?" She shook her head saying she can't reach both.

"How about your yoongi?" I teased.

"He still have a class." She pouts. She's still annoyed she can't advance her classes so she'd be in the same class as him. They do have a subject together though.

"Let's hurry then. I'm famished!" I looped my arms with her and dragged her.