Hotelier 23

This chapter is dedicated to pinkwindautumndust, thanks for the upvote 💕

🏢🏢🏢

"But seriously chu. You don't have to move in with me." She's been inlove with her childhood crush for as long as I can remember and now she's going to move out being his roommate because of me.

"We're done arguing about this. Let's be honest, you can't do this alone. Specially since it's your first time."

"And only time! You talk as if I'm gonna do this again." I grumbled. Her tone is instigating like it's going to happen again. I have not even given birth yet.

"You won't but I will." She wiggled her brows at me and I smacked her arms

"Oww!" She whines, rubbing the spot I hit.

"Don't joke around like that."

"What? If you're not having twins, your baby will be bored without a playmate. I'm nice enough to do that for my beloved niece or nephew." Why is she my twin again? I twiled my index finger on the side of my head, teeling her she's crazy.

"If I'm crazy, you're crazy too. We're twins!"

"It doesn't work that way idiot." I rolled my eyes and then I had this sudden urge of wanting to see something.. I furrowed my brows in concentration when jisoo snapped her fingers infront of me.

I pouted and threw my head back a bit and placed my hands together below my chin "take me to a zoo~" she raised both of her brows at me

"I have this sudden urge to pet an alpaca. Pleeeasee." She blinked and shook her head muttering that we are indeed crazy. I didn't bother comment on it, happy she's granting my request eventhough I had to act on it a bit. It's nice to be pregnant! Everyone spoils me.

"How did you even pick a fight with a turkey?" I huffed at jisoo. It was going well when we got kicked out after my dear twin threatened to roast the fucking turkey, holding it by its beak. How she did that? I have no idea. I was busy petting an alpaca. They are so cute! I wanted to pinch its cheeks but it might get hurt so I didn't.

"What? It was evil I tell you! Evil!" I sighed and looked back at the zoo. I think we won't be able to come back until next year cause of what she did.

"Come on, let's just go and find you a place to stay." It's not like I have a choice. I slouched and followed her.

"I'm tired!" I whined. We went from building to building to inquire to no luck.

"You just sit at the lobby while I do the probing and hey! I'm supposed to be the lazy one."

"Blame the hormones." I mumbled but really, my feet is aching with all the walking.

I let her do all the work and after what felt like a hundred buildings, we were able to find one. We looked around the condominium and checked the electricity and water.

I inspected the rooms, there were two and happy to find each has their own bathrooms. The view is not bad either.

"We'll take it!" I smiled. Don't really care how much it costs which I know it'll be pretty expensive. Well duh, we're in new york.

The owner said we can move in as early as tomorrow. I let jisoo do the paperworks as I laid down on the couch. I was so tired that I fell asleep.

Jisoo woke me up and dropped me off the penthouse and told me she'll pick me up tomorrow so we'll be moving in.

I just prayed for her roommate's sanity as she does her planned dramatic exit. She won't tell me what she'll do though, but I know my twin and that's enough to be worried about the other party's mental state.

I took a half bath and stared at myself in the mirror. I touched my stomach, feeling fascinated how life can grow there.

There's already a small bump but it's not obvious. It is though if you touch it. It feels different from a regular bloated stomach.

I looked down to it and sighed. "Hey there? Can you hear me?" Probably not yet. The thought of being a mom warmed my heart but the thought of not having suho with me and not be the father still pains me.

I had that dream once, we had that dream but I'm now fulfilling it alone. I wiped the tear that flowed out of my eye. I've cried enough for him and being pregnant just took it out of my mind.

I smiled down at my stomach "you're not fully here yet, but you're already making me feel better."

I dressed up and laid down on the bed, still caressing my stomach. It feels so surreal. I can't imagine how mary felt when she just woke up one day and carrying a child when she didn't even... I shook my head, not even daring to continue and quickly uttered an apology for even comparing.

I tried to sleep. I really did but I couldn't. Alot of thoughts came to my head. What if I won't be a good mom? What if jin will take my baby away? What if I won't know how to push?

It's already 1 am but I'm still awake with all these questions I have no answer to. It's a good thing I don't have anywhere I need to go and jisoo still have classes so I can sleep in.

I grabbed my phone and played my akmu playlist and closed my eyes, trying again. AkMu always helps me calm down and make me relax.

Suhyun's soft and sweet voice and chanhyuk blending well with his sister never fails to amaze me. Ah, they're just perfect. Maybe I should contact their mom on what's her secret for having such talented children.

I fell asleep with the thought of chatting with their mom and asking for tips and how to produce wonderful children. She wins in that department afterall.

🏢

Stan AkMu! ㅋㅋㅋ ❤