Hotelier 26

Just like that, the next school year have started and my stomach is growing bigger and bigger as my baby start to grow. Jennie, taehyung and yoongi have already moved in the unit next to ours but my twin is still oblivious about yoongi staying there too.

As promised, I no longer came to school and stayed at home and take online courses instead. I am also learning the ropes for our family business knowing I'll have to handle it alone since jisoo's clearly not interested and our parents are not forcing her nor I.

My mom is forcing me to something different instead. An arranged marriage. Crazy right? We're in the 21st century for goodness sake. She hasn't made up her mind yet though and is still looking for someone suitable for me.

I didn't tell jin about the baby incase he'll do a shotgun wedding but here I am facing a dilemma. Ironic.

I shook my head. I hope my mom will change her mind. But then again, she also said not to worry as she'll find someone who's willing to take care of me and my unborn child. Who would do that? A person of agenda perhaps.

She had always been playing cupid with me and her best friend's son whom I know is being pushed on by his mother as well. I made a nite to myself not to do that to my child and ship him with any of my best friend's future children.

At the thought, I pouted and rubbed my belly, looking down on it. "I just hope you won't be too ahead though so you can still be playmates with them." I mumbled.

Maybe I should support jisoo on seducing yoongi more? I quickly shook my head. What if he won't take responsibility for my twin? I'm gonna cut his generation short. I can hear my inner conscience snort, Ironic of you to say that. "Shut up!"

"Uhh... is the baby already talking inside your womb or?" Jisoo just got home and looked at me weirdly.

"Oh no baby, I'm not talking to you!" I quickly rubbed my belly and looked up at jisoo.

"I was talking to myself." I told her a d she raised her hands up

"Weird flex but ok." She raised both her brows and made her way to her room.

I sighed and leaned back to the couch and closed my eyes but an image of him appeared and I snapped my eyes open. What's wrong with me? I don't want to see him but I keep wanting to see his face!

"Yah! Are you taking your father's side?" I whined at my baby and then it happened. I shrieked so loud causing jisoo to come out on her undergarments and holding a keyboard?

"What happened? What is it?" She looked around frantically and my heart pounded when it happened again.

"It moved! It moved!" I laughed with glee and held on to my stomach in amazement.

"Really?!" Jisoo squealed and ran towards me, putting the keyboard down and pressed her palms gently on my stomach.

"Hey~ aunt jisoo is here~" nothing.

"Come on, don't be shy." Still nothing and jisoo pouted.

"Are you the only one who can fe—" she gasped and I grinned

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh!" We're both now talking to my stomach but it didn't happen again.

"How did it feel?" Her eyes glimmered and I chuckled.

"It felt... weird. Just like you're about to fart?" I laughed not really knowing how to explain it.

"You need to tell me if he starts showing his foot to you ok?" My brows furrowed.

"You know? When it kicks you sometimes you can see their tiny footprint specially when it gets bigger." Oh that. I vigorously nodded, grinning from ear to ear.

Jisoo suddenly sighed then her face lighted up. "Should I go to yoongi looking like this? I still have my spare key."

"Ah!" She glared when I knocked on her head.

"Don't even think about it." I warned her and she suddenly have this far look on her face, her hand still on her head but stopped rubbing where I hit.

"Hey." I nudged her and she smiled weakly at me.

"Sometimes I think of it you know? If I can't have him, why not take a piece of him?" She tilted her head and I raised one brow at her

"How sure are you that you'll get pregnant after doing it with him?" She smirked

"I just have to make sure I do."

"How exactly?" She shrugs.

"I don't know, steal his used condom and pump it in using a dildo or something." I just stared at her and scoffed. Is she crazy? I looked up and saw the word yes at the ceiling. Welp.

"I shouldn't have asked." I mumbled

"That's actually quite genius. Huh." Great, now she's actually considering it.

"Don't you dare." I pointed at her and she laughed.

"Nah. As if I can even get him to bed." She sulked. Taking her keyboard and dragged her feet back to her room. I just stared at her closed door and shook my head.

"That's not your aunt. I don't know her." I whispered to my stomach and chuckled.

"Hmmm, wanna ay with mommy?" Not feeling anything.

"Move if you're a girl." It didn't.

"Move if you're a boy." Still did not. Guess that's all his energy for now.

"You sleeping?" I smiled and went to my room, climed to bed and plugged my earphones in, listening to lullabies and yawned.

"Mommy's sleepy too." I mumbled tiredly. I set my alarm on my phone so I can wake up in time for my next class.

My phone rang and I furrowed my brows as to why byul is calling. Must be doctor's instinct.

"Hey byul, baby and I are fine. It moved for the first time!" I squealed a bit, chuckling. I hear a guy's breathing hitched and I hear hoseok's voice.

"Oh my gosh! Are you fucking with your boyfriend? Did you accidentally call me? You know what, I don't think you can hear me. I'll go to sleep." I ended the call and shook my head. She must be in heaven right now, finally being able to do it with hoseok.