Hotelier 11

"Won't it hurt?" We're currently gathered in byul and hwasa's crib.

"What will?" Byuk asked. She just arrived.

"Someone's planning to pop her cherry to later tonight." Lisa grinned, ironically popping a cherry on her mouth. Literally.

"Who? Chaeyoung?" She turned to chaeng who was busy tying the cherry stem to a knot with her tongue.

"I don't even have guy" Chaeyoung rolled her eyes but squealed when she successfully tied a knot.

"Ha! I think I'll find me one to see if I'm really a good kisser." She grinned

"How can you find one when you make a bee line to where the food is." Hwasa snickered.

"Well, he need to be as edible as food." Chaeng shrugged.

"Babe if he has a big front, he's edible." Hwasa wiggled her brows

"He needs to be pretty too." Chaeyiung added

"And that's why you don't have a guy. You're picky." Hwasa rolled her eyes.

"Of course you have to be picky. You'll be with that guy for the rest of your life." Byul snorted at that

"Who says you need to? When you can have a feast."

"Right?" I rolled my eyes when hwasa and her made their handshake.

"Really? You can have the feast then, I'll have your vet." Lisa laughed out loud and high-fived chaeyoung after chaeyoung managed to dodge a flying bread knife at her direction.

"Hey! I was using that!" I mumbled at byul.

"Soooo. Still not giving in to the vet after that reaction?" Lisa giggled.

"Shut up. If not chaeng, then you?" She turned to me, avoiding the topic.

"What's so surprising?"

"I thought you're going to wait til that marriage shit." She spat marriage like it's poison.

"I wanted to but suho have suffered enough and I understand boys have needs and I can fulfill, so why not?" I shrugged

"Are you sure you want to? You're bot just forcing yourself?" She raised a brow at me

"I'm not a nun. I have urges too! I've just been stopping myself cause I wanted it to be perfect." They all looked at me blankly except for chaeyoung

"Bitch describe perfect? Candle light and rose petals?"

"No. It's just... I haven't prepared myself for that and I want to be able to satisfy him."

"He's been waiting for this day as much as you. Trust me when I say he'll be satisfied seeing you naked alone." I pouted.

"Anyway, does any of you owns this?" Byul showed us a watch and my browed shot up

"That's jin's." They all turned to me and I blushed

"What?"

"How do you know it's his?"

"Cause I gave it to him duh. Give me. I'll go to where he works and book there."

"Why'd you give him a watch?" Lisa asked.

I caught the watch byul tossed carelessly and answered "as a compensation for his bloodied nose and a commemoration of our truce."

"You had a truce?" She looked at me with disbelief.

"T'was short lived." I shrugged.

"Clearly." They snorted. When we all meet, there wasn't a time where Jin and I won't bicker.

"I'll get going before they're fully booked!" I still need to go home and prepare.

"Keep us updated tomorrow!" Hwasa called out

"No thank you!" I replied laughing.

I rushed to get home in record time. I need to have a milk bath and prepare for the night.

I hummed and dance to the song while I prepped myself up. I shaved my legs and down there. The thought of him seeing me naked made me blush. Am I really doing this?

I felt my face turning hot and I giggled to myself. Hell yeah. We've practically seen each other half naked leaving the privates into our imagination.

I can already see him shocked and flustered. I squealed and hurried. The sun's almost down. Good thing he'll be running a bit late tonight saying he has a last minute meeting to take care of. I bet the meeting will take place at beauty hotel like always so it's perfect. The surprise is perfect!

I looked at myself at the mirror one last time and striked a pose. I even threw a flyumg kiss at myself. Gosh, jin's narcissistic personality is rubbing off on me.

I wore a white halter-top dress that stopped by the knee and put a red rose clip by my ear to complete my look

I ran out of our unit but came back in cause I left the idiot's watch. Maybe I'll poke fun at him by asking where my gift went. He'll either lie or panic. Eitherway, he'd look stupid and I'll be happy to snap a photo.

I headed straight to the receptionist when I got to the hotel and booked  a suite.

"Uhm. Is seokjin around? Can you tell him the prettiest is here to see him?" The girl raised a brow at me and I raised my chin.

"Our manager is busy at the moment but I ca—"

"Tell him Irene's here." I rolled my eyes. Her eyes widened at my name. So she knows me?

"Y-yes ma'am." She picked up the phone and dialled. I roamed my eyes as I waited for jin when my eye caught suho. He looks dashing with his suit. His father's sexretary is with him.

"I'll be right back." I grinned at the receptionist and followed suho.

I wasn't able to get on to the elevator with him so I watched where they're going. My brows furrowed when they're headed to the penthouse. As far as I know, the function rooms are located on the twentieth floor.

I quickly got on the other elevator and chose P for penthouse. His father might be there.

Where are you? I sent him a text.

I'm in a meeting. Call you later. My heart thudded to my chest reading his reply. The elevator dinged and I looked up from my phone

I slowly got out to find no one there but then I heard noises. I followed where it came from and peeked at a door that was left slightly ajar.

"Junmyeon, I need to tell you something important." I hear a familiar voice say. She was breathless as he sucked on her neck.

"Tell me later. We need to hurry. Joohyun's waiting for me." I covered my mouth from what I'm hearing and what I'm seeing. She was taking off his clothes while his hands were busy roaming her body.

"Why can't you just leave her? You always come to me to warm your bed anyway." Always? How long has he been cheating on me?