Hotelier 46

We both stared at the closed door then to each other. I quickly pushed him off of me and glared.

"Ya! Why are you glaring at me like that? You were the one who attacked me." I scowled at the verb he used.

"Well you were the one who provoked me!" I yelled, standing up and fixing myself, still glaring at him.

"Hurry up and get hyunjin." I mumbled, walking to the couch and plopped myself down.

He stood up, loosening his tie and smirked at me as he did so. "You bite people's lips when you're provoked?"

I gave him a blank look. "I'm still pissed and I can bite your head off." I warned then he tilts his head

"Which head?" Getting what he means, I stood up and he quickly ran away laughing. Jerk.

🏢🏢🏢

"Ya! Why are you locking me out? This is my room too you know?" I pound on the door but no answer.

I was unable to retrieve my son from the clutches of my parents. They're already demanding me to give hyunjin a sibling saying they haven't gotten the chance to take care of him as a baby.

Taking out my copy of the master bedroom's key in my office, I opened the door to find the room empty and the sound of the shower running.

I laid down in bed and waited for my wife to come out. I gulped when she did so. She only has towel wrapped around her and when she saw me, she let out a loud shriek.

"I feel offended. How can you screech like that seeing a handsome face like this?" There goes another glare.

She marched towards me and I raked my eyes on her appreciatively.

"How did you get in?!" She demands

"Keys. Duh." I rolled my eyes on her and flipped to my stomach, getting ready to sleep when I feel her hands on my arm, pulling me.

"Get out! The door was locked for a reason!" She struggled to get me out of bed but I didn't budge

"Just let me sleep already." I flipped over again, taking my arm from her with a tug, causing her to land  on my chest.

She sneered and moved to get up but the movement caused her towel to drop and I can't help but try to calm my friend down as it twutches awake.

"Ya! Don't look!" She squeals, covering her naked chest with her arm as she picks up her towel

"Nothing I didn't see." I comment and she angrily wrapped her towel back, tighter.

"Ya, do you really wanna die?" She hurries to find something to wear and glares at me again.

"Isn't your head aching with the constant glares giving me?" I chuckled

"It is, so stop giving me reasons to glare and get out!" I sighed and stood up then walked towards her

"W-what?!" When she was out of space to step backwards she held her hand out to block me from going nearer

"I swear I could realy kill you." With bites? I chuckled and kept moving towards her.

"Hyunjin's bit around... there's only two of us." Her eyes widened as she inches circles us around, now she has space again.

"Ya Kim Seokjin."

"Yes, wifey?" I grinned and moved forwards again

"Ya I swear!" She squeals when she her legs hit the back if the bed making her fall on her back and I hovered above her.

I leaned down and she looks away, shutting her eyes as her hands balled to fist on my chest in attempt to block from getting closer.

🏢🏢🏢

Oh temptation get away from me! I firmly shut my eyes and balled my fists as my last defense.

"I told you... what happens behind closed doors depends on you." My eyes snapped open and turned to him.

"Oh really? Tell that to your damn boner!" I snapped. His thing is poking me! He straightens up and snickered down at his tent.

"You could stand naked right now and I'll be turned in like I am right now. I won't touch you unless you say so..." I held my breath when he leaned back down

"Or if you initiate." He whispers and I feel a fluid motion on my south. Damn.

"But even if you did initiate... if you want me to stop, I will." He gave me a peck on my forehead

"Goodnight." he reached out for his pillow and went out.

I let out the breathe I held in and clutched my pounding heart. I am fucking turned on. He's such a fucking tease! Maybe one time?

I sat up and slapped both my cheeks at the same time and shook my head. This is my dark side talking.

"You have better self control than this...." but then that night had to flashback on my mind. The way his lips worshipped my body... I shivered at the thought and crawled up to my usual part of the bed and buried my face with the pillows, screaming.

But wait. I removed the pillows and panted. Does he think I can't handle it if we sleep next to each other right now? That's why he left? I scoffed and sat up.

"Ya! Where are you?!" I looked inside his office,in hyunjin's room but he's not there.

I trudged downstairs to prove that I have self-control and he's not that tempting!

"You can sleep in the room you know! I have no problems with sharing a room with you! We'll be divorced before you know it!" Did he leave the house?

I hear the common washroom's water running and hurried to turn it off incase he forgot to but stopped by the door when I hear something else.

I covered my mouth to suppress a squeal and ran up the stairs, closing the door and jumping on the bedn covering my ears and sing a nursery song to stop from thinking about what I just heard

"Johnny Johnny yes papa, eating sugar no papa, papa eating mam-aaaaah!!" I screamed and rolled over the bed again and again. What did I do that to a children's song?! I'm doomed.