Hotelier 72

Something happened with my wife and I don't like it. She's trying to not make it obvious but she's distancing herself from me but it's me, I'm irresistible so it's only a matter of time to melt her but every time we're done with the quality time we shared she always seem to be regretting it and sometimes I catch her scolding herself.

"Jinjin?" I smiled remembering her grumpy face. Gorgeous is a word not enough to describe the beauty my wife possess. She's... incomparable to anyone. I don't know if I should be happy for the bastard of her ex since he hurt her but maybe I do need to thank him. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have seen her broken like that, then I wouldn't have realized that she's someone who don't deserve to shed unhappy tears and that I'd do anything to make her happy. Give the Universe to her.

"Seokjin." I snapped out of the flashback of the moment I fell in love with my wife and turned to na eun who was frowning at me.

"What? Are we there yet?" I was ready to get up but realized we're still moving. I'm currently away for a business trip in Singapore and Na Eun came with me saying she needs to do visit their branches in the said city to do a check.

"Penny for your thoughts?" She's a girl... maybe I can ask her?

"Why are you girls like that? Just suddenly getting angry and not telling what we did wrong?" She was taken aback with my question and I elaborated, "my wife's been acting unusual- well, not really." I chuckled remember she has been hot and cold with me since the beginning

"But there's just something different with her lately."

"Maybe she's hiding something from you."

"Yes." I nodded. "She's hiding the reason why she's angry."

"No. She's clearly cheating on you." I looked at na eun and laughed so much tears rolled down my eyes.

"I'm not kidding. I don't wanna seem like a snitch but remember my grandparent's golden anniversary? You told me about their business so I decided to give them a try and since my grandparents left me in charge, I've been monitoring the progress and saw her being cozy with a guy. I didn't want to be malicious but, I heard it her own colleagues gossip behind her back."

"So her colleagues make up stories behind her back? Noted. I'll let her know." I was tapping on my phone to report to my wife but na eun snatched my phone from my hold.

"Did you listen to what I just said? She's being touchy with another guy. You just told me she's being indifferent lately! You're too blinded by her that you can't see how she's whoring arou-" she gasped when I harshly grabbed her wrist, as I took my phone back

"J-jin, it hurts." She winced when my grasp around her wrist got tighter and I pushed her hand away

"Be careful with what you call my wife. That's only the least I can do." I don't really like to inflict pain to girls but even my mother taught me some girls still derserve it. I think so too. Specially girls who talks bad about my wife and calls her names.

"Stop the car." I instructed the driver

"I'm sorry ok! I won't call her that anymo-" I got out of the car and hailed a taxi. I loosened my tie and opened the window, taking in the cleanliness of the place, calming myself down. Psh. I was so happy thinking about my wife and na eun had to ruin it. If there's anything my wife despises the most, it's being cheated on so I don't- my eyes widened in realization and recalled the day before I left the country. Does she think I'm cheating on her? With Na Eun?

before the business trip 🔞

"It's been months and you still won't tell me why you're angry?"

"I'm not." She says but her expression says otherwise.
"Then why are you ignoring me?" I sat next to her but she stood up and moved to her dresser

"I'm not." Just because there's no space where I can sit next to her doesn't mean I can't make a way. Taking her off guard, I wrapped an arm around her waist to lift her off the chair for a bit and quickly sat down and then making her sit on my lap so she can still face her dresser. Ooh I like this view.

"Y-ya! Let go." She slapped my arm but I shook my head. "Nope." I chuckled seeing her galre at me from the mirror

"I'll be away for a business trip." Her glares faltered

"How long?"

"Hmmm..." it's gonna be a long one since there's a lot to take care of.

"Come with me?" She scoffs anf rolled her eyes.

"3 months max." I answered her question, unbuttoning her pajama and she's letting me.

"You still won't tell me why you're avoiding me?" I mumbled as I trailed kisses on her bare shoulders, moving to her neck which she tilts her head to, giving me more access. I smiled against her skin and I feel my buddy waking up

"No." She croaks and I looked at her reflection making me more turned on with her eyes hooded, cheeks flushed. Pretty.

"I'll make sure to be home for Hyunjin's birthday. Promise." Damn she's biting her lips as my hand travel down south, slipping on her underwear while I still lick and suck on her neck

"W-who" she moans as I work my fingers on her clit, leaning her head back on my shoulder. "Who are you going with? Are your parents coming with you?" She asks while I take in her flushed look as I feel my member going hard under her.

I gave her a kiss before answering and man I am so turned on "No they're not. I don't know of Jimin's coming but Na Eun is" I was closing my eyes and dipping for another french kiss when I feel myself going backwards, down the floor when she suddenly stood up so fast

"Oww" I groaned on my back.

"I wanna pee." She mumbles, fixing her clothes and going to the washroom leaving me on the ground with a boner

"You sure it's pee? Not cum?" I called out but I heard no answer. I quickly sat up from my pathetic position on the floor when the door opened and she zoomed her way to our son's room.

Still sporting a boner, I shuffled my way and knocked on my son's door "Aren't you forgetting to finish something?" I hear a muffled no.

"But I'm leaving tomorrow." I whined. Was she just teasing me?

"I don't care." Is she on her period? But then I looked my finger and no she's not.

"Alright, goodnight!" I sighed and mumbled it's you and me again pal down to my lonely friend, on my way back to our room for a cold shower.