Hotelier 52

⚠️ Y'ALL KNOW WHAT'S CUMMING 🔞

P.S. If this is uncomfortable, feel free to skip. Nothing important here, just them... dirty dancing.

🏢🏢🏢

"Fuck Me." There. I said it. I held my breath as I looked at him, my heart pounding in anticipation. For a second, I thought he was going to reject me.

"Thought you'd never ask." He marched towards me and grabbed my nape, smashing his lips against mine. Unlike before which was gentle and slow, this time is hot and needy. Rough but careful not to hurt me at the same time.

I moaned as he pins me to the wall and pressed himself against me, his free hand traced my shoulder down to my arm then to my legs. I opened my mouth and our tongues moved as one. He pulled my leg up to his waist, hoisting me up and I can feel his erection coming to life against the swimming trunks he's still wearing. He wore matching ones with hyunjin.

"Seokjin." I moaned his name as his hand on my nape went down to my hips and his lips wandered down my neck, licking, nipping and sucking on my sensitive skin and I feel his thumb, pressing circles on my clit as he rubs himself against my sex.

I tigtened my grip on my arms that are wrapped around him as I arch my back as he takes is one of my breasts into his mouth at the same time he slips a finger in my hole.

"Ahhh~" My moans echoed through the bathroom walls and I bit my lips to keep myself from being so loud that we might wake hyunjin up. Hyunjin. Gosh, what are we doing while our son is asleep? You can't do that while he's awake can you?

That thought was quickly out of my head though as his tongue swirled on my nipples, flicking and sucking it as he adds a digit and fastens his pace with his finger. I panted and I feel my walls tightening around. "Seokjin" I cried out and he silenced me with his mouth with a grunt. He was going faster and faster then I felt my body shook with my first orgasm.

We parted for air and he puts me down. I gulped when our eyes met, feeling shy. Why the fuck is it so bright here?! He kissed me again briefly before removing his only clothing.

"Do you want to touch it?" he whispers and I licked my lips, feeling my mouth gone dry. He held my hand and guided it around his shaft. It was warm, hard and it filled my hand.

I bit my lips in concentration as he guides my hand going up and down his shaft, giving him a handjob. His other hand went to my chin and raised it so he can kiss me again. We kissed as I continued to work my hand on him but he then held my hand and guided it around his back and the other on his shoulder. He then bega to work his lips down my chest again and made lean back.

He wiened his leg stance asn guided my foot up over his thigh and the other in between his leg. His arm snaked round my waist as he continues to suck on my breasts and his other hand guiding his hardened cock on my entrance, rubbing its head on it. I was already breathing heavily as continues with his playful teasings.

"Seokjin~" I whined, getting impatient and aroused, my mound is throbbing with anticipation. He chuckled against my skin and then I felt him come inside. My knees weakend as I threw my head forward and bit his shoulder, moaning. He tigthened his hold on me to keep me from dropping down as he thrusts in and out of me.

"Joohyun" He grunts my name as he starts to pound on me. He hits the spot repeatedly and I squeaked "There! Faster!!"  I clutched on to his back and feel my eyes roll back from pleasure as goes faster then I notied we're not using anything, Again.

"C-condoms." I croaked out as I feel a familiar twist on my stomach as my walls starts to tighten around his shaft.

"I'll pull out." he grunts. I opened my eyes to look at him and he looked back, I got tongue-tied as I watch his pleased face, thick brows draw together, his jaw clenching and veins on his neck showing. Oh my.. I instictively covered my face when I was about to cum but he grabbed my wrists together

"Show me." What can I do? I can't just not let out my sex face when I'm about to cum and he's holding my hand. I tried to keep a straight face but the feeling was overwhelming that I can't help but throw my head back and moaned with my mouth open and my eyes rolling back. I can feel my orgasm coming through when he fucking pulled out

"What the-" He put my foot down and turned me around and moved us back a bit. He then bends me down forward and let my arms bent in elbows and put it on the wall for support. I followed eveyrthing in a daze, I feel his foot kick my foot lightly to make my legs open wider and without warning, he thrusts inside me again, harder and faster. He grips into  my hips tightly and groans my name. Pleasured screams escaped my mouth as I came, but he didn't stop just yet. I can feel him getting bigger and so I know he's about to cum as well. He pounded faster and my ears were blessed with his grunts and the slapping of our sexes and then he pulls out and I feel hot liquid on my back.

My knees buckled but he caught me, panting. "Let's get you cleaned up." He carried me and turned the shower on and started bathing me. I feel my face flush, turning sober from the ecstasy I was just in.

Sooo... anyone of you know how to face someone after sex without feeling awkward?