Hotelier 15

This chapter is dedicated to halfblood_1, thanks for the upvotes 💕

🏢🏢🏢

I woke up feeling sore all over my body then it all came crushing down on me. I'm not a virgin anymore!

I winced as I slowly got up. I thought it was just a dream but my nakedness and the blood stained sheets says otherwise.

I looked to my side and see jin's naked torso as he slept on his stomach, facing me. I blushed remembering the vivid details of how he did me last night. Gosh, what was I thinking doing it with him?! Why not a stranger?! How can I face him now? To think I made a fuss with the accidental kiss (he totally stole it) we shared the first time we met!

I need to get out of here and fast! I endured the  pain and got back on my dress. I tried to look for my underwear but it's nowhere to be seen so I took the boxers I saw instead. I'd rather have that than nothing thank you.

I didn't bother wearing my heels and just grabbed it but then came back and put his wristwatch on the side table.

Tiptoeing out of the room with my things in hand, I jumped when I turned to see a familiar face but I can't quite remember who.

"And where are you going?" I hear a playful hint on his voice.

"None of your business." I uttered. Eyeing the manager nameplate on his chest.

"It sort of is especially if I have to take my cousin's job whom you're escaping from." He chuckled and I gasped

"Jimin! Right, I forgot, sorry." I sheepishly smiled and bit my lips. Heat creeped up to my cheeks knowing he knows what we did. Heck!  I almost stripped in front of him!

"You're forgiven. So why are you sneaking out?"

"I am not." I denied and then he glanced at my things and then to my feet.

"Ok maybe I am...  whatever! Just check out for me? But don't wake him." I didn't bother to wait for his respond as I sprinted out of there as fast as I can.

Only then that I was inside the cab that it dawned on me. How I ended up doing that. My boyfriend cheated on me. I was so out of it that I told the driver suho's address so I immediately redirected him to the girls' condo.

I was in a daze all the way up to their floor. Suho.. I closed my eyes and remembered everything he did. I calmed myself and took deep breaths. I want my twin. My eye stung and I hurried towards hwasa and byul's place to find it empty.

I barged in desperately towards lisa's and chaeng and they were all there.

"Oh my gosh! You really did it?!" Lisa squealed jumping off the stool but before she can go near me, I bawled and dropped to the floor. I didn't wanna cry but seeing my friends  just made me break down.

They immediately hovered around me as I try my best to tell them what happened. They tried to calm me down and byul gave fetched me a glass of water which I gladly accepted and took a sip then sniffed. Wiping my tears.

"I caught him red handed." I started and sobbed, telling them what I saw. I started ranting out about how our five-year relationship being a lie when I spotted a familiar face once again, making me stop mid-sentence and blink at him.

"Who's this? He looks familiar?" I asked, sniffling.

"Jungkook." He introduced himself, giving me a small nod. Jungkook? The one on the plane?

"Your jungkook?" I asked turning to lisa.

"What? My jungkook? Psh, no. Not runningman jungkook." She snorted and signalled to me and my lips parted a bit in understanding.

"She pulled a prank on her friend but I got victimized and ended up with a broken leg that's why she's taking care of me now." Jungkook kindly explained to me.

"You've done it this time." Lisa's very playful. Too playful and we've always warned her about her pranks that someday she'll injure someone with her harmless pranks.

"Ok! Back to the topic! What happened to the jerk and his bitch?! Please tell me you beat the crap out of them!" Hwasa fumed. I can hear the gears of her head turning as to what perfect crime she'd comit to my ex.

I sighed and told them ablut our verbal exchange which made hwasa and moonbyul completely pissed. They start to make a move when I stopped them and tokd the. About another thing that happened.

Moonbyul was quick to know what I want to say as she gasped and pointed an accusing finger at me. I covered my face with my hands and nodded. I took a peek at jungkook who gladly took the message.

"Right. I'll be in my unit. Manoban, you have my keys?"

"Yes jeon." She rolled her eyes at him as he wheeled himself out of lisa and chaeng's unit.

I groaned and confirmed their suspicions about my deflowering and quickly justified my actions.

They pestered me with the details and educated me on doing such thing with a total stranger and when I told them who I did it with, they had to scream his name.

"Why bother letting jungkook out with your loudness?" I scoffed

"Oh my gosh! How? Well. I'd do that hottie too." Hwasa giggled.

"I think I like it more than I should have." I sighed, admitting and they all started crowding me, squealing.

They asked me for the details and I can't escape from their clasps so I told them. I was triggered when hwasa and byul told me it was boring so I told them the second round too even if I was not planning on telling them.

"Wait back up! You didn't use protection?! That's rule number one in having a one night stand! We're did we go wrong in teaching you?!" Byul screeched

"He was going to stop and I didn't want him to!" My voice went higher an octave.

We continued to argue about me letting him release inside me when chaeng shut us all up.

"You can get pregnant. You do know that right?"

"Of course but I doubt. It was just one time." I shrugged

"Correction. One night. Two times." Byul corrected.

"He can't be that of a sharp shooter can he? And I may not be fertile that time." I try to sound optimistic but the possibility... I didn't want to think about it.

They teased me about jin and I shut them yo saying it won't happen again. Dare I even face him.

Byul and hwasa was then reminded they have my ex to kill but I intervened.

"He's not worth your criminal record. Let karma do its job." I grumbled

"Stop thinking about that jerk's welfare!"

"I am not! But it still hurts." My voice cracked.

"Where?" Lisa chuckled.

"My heart!" I glared.

"Okay... I feel sore too. Can you guys stand me up?" I said after a while.

"Oh my gosh! Is that why you can't stand? Was he that big?" They helped me up

"Oooh. That gotta hurt for virgins though." Lisa chuckled

"It did." I winced, remembering.

"But then it takes you to heaven as it hits all the right places eh?" Hyejin wiggled her brows.