Hotelier 59

I can't stop from chuckling to myself causing her to give me weird glances through her vanity mirror as she did her skin care routine "What's so funny?"

"Nothing." I grinned and she shakes her head, mumbling something under her breath as she stood up to go to bed.

"What are you doing?" She asked when I pulled her close to me, spooning her and I feel her stiffen.

"Going to sleep." I casually answered and I bit my lips to stop laughing. She's falling for me! and I will make sure she will fall head over heels that she won't even think of leaving me. Mwahahah-oof . I coughed, my silent evil laughter getting cut off when she elbowed me.

"Stop having any ideas." She hissed, inching away from me with her back still on me.

"What? I don't get a cuddle?" I inched closer to her side, pressing myself against her back again and she finally looked at me to galre. Fucking gorgeous! I could still remember the first time I properly laid my eyes on her, her nostrils was flaring and she had no make up on with her bed head and she was accusing me of something I didn't do.

I already found her gorgeous then but wasn't really interested per se but I found myself missing bickering with her and I would chuckle to myself remembering the permanent scowl on her face when facing me. She's so cute when she's angry and sexy at the same time. It was then I realized that I liked her but I didn't make a move.

I knew I could have easily snatched her with my ravishing good looks but I respected her relationship and she sounded so... in love. She was boasting about her long year relationship right off the bat! When I saw her at the hotel looking so dashing, I had the urge to take her away and when I saw who her boyfriend was, I was ready to really do just that but I had to think smart. She would've hated me then and I didn't want that although she probably already have a love and hate feeling towards me.

So instead, I kept a close eye to her scumbag of an ex to see if he'll continue unfaithful ways and he did, in my hotel! I was going to ban him already that day but then she came and witnessed everything. I wondered why he'd do that to someone like her, although she could be overly strict at times and be old fashioned, she's everything a guy could ever wish for. Turns out, it's because of his fucking needs. He couldn't wait for her so he decided to go behind her back while keeping her cause he's a selfish asshole!

Although I was kind of happy she finally knew what's going on behind her back, it pained me to watch her like the world collapsed beneath her feet and I was more than determined to help her back up but not in the way how it turned out. The turn of events felt like a whole roller coaster ride and the next thing I know, she was threatening to have a one nigh stand with some stranger if not me.

I was torn. She was clearly intoxicated and I didn't want to take advantage of her weakened state but the damn woman was a handful and sinfully tempting! Not wanting her to do that suff with someone else when I could do it, I gave in. At least it's safer with me. I could hear my conscience snorting, Safe? Hyunjin entered the chat.

Ok, maybe not that safe but in my defense, she said she was on contraceptives and I was convinced and I didn't really want to pull out. It felt so good to release inside her. I was disappointed to find an empty space beside me when I woke up but wasn't surprised. I wanted to talk to her about it but she's hidingfrom me so I gave her space knowing she must have been overwhelmed from everything and one day, she was the one who came to me.

She was acting as if nothing happened like I'll let go of it. I was worried cause she looked pale and even puked and bit on my cheeks after to which I pointed out but she justified herself by comparing about kissing me after I went down on her when she's the one who was feigning ignorance about us having sex and that was the last time I saw her. I was told she came looking for me but I was with my parents then and she's already gone. I thought she'd just come back but she never did.

I knew they were going to New York for the holidays but I had prior appointments and as much as I want to cancel it so I can be with her, I couldn't because it was the time for my grandfather to appoint me as a CEO while my dad gets promoted as the chairman.

I saw her when she came back from New York. I saw her but she quickly avoided me and I started having doubts. When I released inside her, I've always considered about her getting pregnant hence I worked my ass off incase of that 1% possibility. My suspicions rose when she moved to New York and her friends avoiding me and giving me excuses. It was clear neither taehyung nor hoseok knew anything so when the timing was right, I used byul's phone to contact her and before I can utter a word, she said something about her pregnancy which confirmed everything.

I acted quick and hired an investigator and do everything I can to help her on the side while respecting her decision for not telling me knowing she has her reasons. I have always rejected my mom's arrange proposal for me but then it turned out to be Irene. I laughed learning about it thinking she's really meant for me.

I didn't really mean to show up on Tae and Jennie's wedding but I was alerted about a criminal taking hostages in my hotel I had to rush to make sure my mother and child isn't harmed in any way which resulted to Plan B. Plan A was to get her through arrange marriage with our parents and B to act about being deprived from my son's existance and create a condition where I can be with her and make sure she can't let go.

With how stubborn she is, I thought it'll take more than a year to woo her yet she's already falling for me but then again I can't blame her. I underestimated myself.