Hotelier 45

"Hyung, you ok?" I nodded, trying to stop laughing but failed. My wife is so fun to tease.

"He's been doing that since he came back to work, touching his lips then start laughing." Jimin whispers to taehyung then turned to me "Whose lips did you kiss?"

I scoffed at my cousin's question "am I allowed to kiss anyone else's? Of course my wife's"

"Speaking of, I'm heading to New York, is there anything Irene would like me to bring for jisoo?" Taehyung asks and I shrugged

"Let me ask her." I dialled my wife's number but she's not answering. I laughed and sent her a text. It's urgent.

🏢🏢🏢

"Why are you not picking up your husband's call? Don't be shy~" bora teased and they egged on me. That jerk's getting on my nerves. How dare he use our- I mean my- son like that.

"I'm not..." I picked up my phone and saw that he just sent me a text.

My heart thudded when he says it's urgent but if it is so urgent he could've just told me about it in his text. Annoyed, I was going to excuse myself to call him but this foursome is stopping me from leaving so I sat back down and just called.

"Hyunjin?" I asked as soon as he picked up while the girls leaned in trying to hear

"Hello to you too, wifey." Urgent my ass.

"Hanging up in-

"Taehyung's going to his weekly visit in New York and he's wondering if you have something for your twin." I wasn't able to answer immediately cause the girls wants to hear and put it in speaker mode. He better not say anything stupid or I swear.

"Wifey?" The girls squealed and I told them to shush.

"It depends." I answered

"Unless you have yoongi then tell taehyung to bring that friend of yours." I snapped. I swear it's impossible that neither of them knows where that robot is.

"Why are you fighting your hubby~?" Soyu teasef

"Yeah wifey, did I do something wrong? Was it because of our kiss yesterday? I know you didn't want to make out in front of our chi-" I immediately hanged up, glaring at my phone.

My eye twitched and I scratched my ear cause I hear his stupid laugh from here! He knows it was on speaker mode!

"Kyaaa! No need to be shy!" They shook my body from side to side while I feel my face whole heating up in embarassment. I'm going to be a widow today.

"Oooh Irene-ssi! Planning to have a second child already?" Dasom teased

"Damn girl, making out infront of your child? Your husband must be irresistible huh? He does sound like a hottie. Don't worry, your son might even forget about it already." Hyorin winks

"Just don't let him catch you creating his sibling though cause that would be traumatizing, I tell you. I caught my parents once and I was scarred! But with his age, I doubt he'll know what's going on, so just remember to be extra cautious when he's older."

"Ya! Just the thought of my son catching u-aish!" I stood up and ruffled my hair.

I covered my ears and ran away but they followed me like bees and kept telling me on tips on how to not get caught or saying how it adds to the excitement of our sex life. Ugh. Why are all my friends like this?

I know where to go. Double checking if I don't have anymore classes today, I headed out towards the hotel.

"Ma'am where are you going? You're not allowed the-

"Ya! Come here. That's our CEO's wife." The receptionist was pulled by Jin's secretary and I barged into his office but he's not there.

The secretary came in and bowed her head "Mrs. Kim, I already informed Sir seokjin, he'll be with you in a while. Would you like something to drink while waiting?"

"Water please." She smiles and bows then left. I huffed and sat on the sofa while waiting for my dear husband who will die in my hands in a few minutes later.

I tapped on ny foot and stood up, leaving my bag on the chair and looked around.

I sat on jin's chair and looked at his desk. There's a picture frame of us in our wedding and a photo of hyunjin.

Turning around in his swivel chair, my eyes caught sight of a family photo. I recognize his parents and stood up to get a closer look.

Looking at his childhood photos,  hyunjin is really a carbon copy of his father.

I was going to the next one which I believe are his grandparents when an annoying face blocked my view.

"Did you miss me-owww!" I punched him in the gut and glared at him

"What was that fo-omo!" He thought that was it? I pulled his tie so hard that he ended up on the floor and I quickly straddled him

"Any last words?" I asked as I tightened his tie around his neck.

He held my wrists, stopping me from choking him. "Are you really going to kill me?"

"No. Just putting you in a comma." I gasped when he rolled us over and now he's above me while my hands stil clucthed on his tie.

"What's the cause for my death sentence?" He pants and I held his tie tighter making his face come closer to mine.

"The stories you make up! What do you mean making out infront of hyunjin?!" He laughs and coughed when I tightened his neck again, cutting his air

"Where's the lie? Your teeth sank into my lips." He stuck his lower lips out and in anger, I bit it again when his door opened revealing his secretary with my water.... and his parents. Fuck.

"You can continue that at home kids, don't worry, hyunjin will stay with us for tonight." Aunt bom squeals and claps her hand while uncle seunghyun reached for the doorknob and closed the door.