Hotelier 32

I've become very busy that I had to call Mr. Mik to tell him I won't be able to accommodate him and that I'd understand if he don't want me back anymore but he insists it's ok.

Organizing a wedding when you're not at the location is hard, good thing my mom is helping me out by checking the place out herself and sending me photos so I can visualize it. All hands on deck specially since the wedding will occur in such a short notice.

"He's coming out!" Jisoo and I were waiting for taehyung as he gathered his things from the company where he was doing his internship. Both him and Jennie decided to move backto Seoul for the time being for their wedding and they're planning on finishing their internship there instead.

"Oh no she don't! Not on my watch!" I followed where she's looking and my brows creased seeing sooyoung grabbing tae's hand, the girl Jennie told us about. Taehyung's friend who's clearly taken by him and used advantage of the fragile state of their relationship.

I quickly carried my baby hyunjin who just turned two and jogged after my fuming twin before she can deform the face of the snake.

"What does she have that I don't!?" We hear her yell when taehyung broke free from her and walked away

"A face-free black eye if you won't stop bitch!" jisoo sneered, curling her fist and ready to swing it

"Bijj." Our jaws dropped as we stared at hyunjin wide-eyed, forgetting about taehyung and the snake.

"I told you no cursing infront of him!" I scolded jisoo through gritted teeth and turned to hyunjin, trying to explain why he can't say such thing and that it's a bad word but of course he just giggles at us and repeats saying it. It's bad enough his first word is dadadad, which is dada or daddy and now he learns to cuss at two.

We sent taehyung off to the airport since we won't be going home yet. I want to go back as close to the wedding date cause of some issues... Yes, I'm still paranoid in meeting the father of my child.

"Rush it up more?" I squeaked. Jisoo turned to me and raised her brow

"Ok, I understand. You can count on me." I ended the call and heaved a sigh.

"The wedding may be earlier than expected."

"What? Why? Did something wrong happen to granny?" I shook my head.

"Not really but Jennie's afraid granny might not make it so she wants to rush it as soon as possible." Jisoo nodded as she took the information

"How soon exactly?" I winced and raised up three fingers

"In three days?! Is her gown even done?"

"I don't know but I can finish up decorating the venue then with the help of mom. So much for doing this by myself." I grumbled then sighed, "Can you babysit hyunjin while I finish up?" Jisoo frowned

"I can't. I have to go to school today especially now that we need to go back to Seoul earlier than we should and I can't bring babybabe there... but! sugababe can watch over him!" She grins, picking hyunjin up from me. Surprisingly,  yoongi's been a good babysitter despite looking so awkward and stiff as he carries my baby but he got the hang of it somehow. However, I think that's also how hyunjin's first word became dada.

"Are you still sulking that hyunjin uttered dada first before he can say mama?" Jisoo teased and I scoffed

"How can I not? I carried him for nine months and raised him by myself but his first word is dada! His father isn't even here." I mumbled the last part

"Maybe that's your karma for not telling jin or my sugababe is just such a daddy material." I rolled my eyes, kissing hyunjin and shooed her away.

I called my mom as soon as jisoo got out to inform her about the changes. She took it calmly though, much to my relief. I thought she would freak.

"I already confirmed the flowers and it will be delivered earlier. I also made a double check with the caterers and have informed them about the reschedule but as for the desserts aand the cake, they are fully booked with birthday celebrations so I have to find a different one." Papers were scattered on my desk as I made my checklist.

"I can handle the sweets, send me the layout of the cake."

"Thanks mom."

"You're always welcome. I can't wait to see my grandson walk down the aisle!" I giggled

"Me too, but jisoo might have to walk with him" Our hyunjin's gonna be the ring bearer. I was hesitant to bring hyunjin with me to Seoul but I can't leave him here either.

"I'm sure he can manage. When are you coming?"

"The day before the wedding. We'll be there for the rehearsals and to do some final checks with everything."

"Sounds like a plan." We ended the call and I groaned. I made a mental note not to accept rushed weddings. This is the only time I'm giving an exemption.

🏢🏢🏢

I gaped at the hotel infront of me. No Way!! Hell no!! Jennie won't do this to me! Why the fuck did I ever forget to ask which hotel it is damn it! The familiar view made me turn cold and my hands started to sweat.

"Joohyun! There you are! Come on, I bet everyone's inside." I got tongue-tied and stared at my mom helplessly as she dragged me inside. She must've felt my struggle when she paused and turned to me

"What's wrong?" I can't tell her!

"Nothing..." I squeaked. I followed her in but kept my head down. I am going to kill Jennie!

"Hey." I jumped a bit when someone touched me and I whipped my head towards the suspect.

"You bitch!" She giggled and avoided my hands from slapping her

"Please don't hurt my wife." Taehyung pulled Jennie to his chest and raised an arm protectively infront of her

"I am tempted to make you a widower this early!" I huffed.

"Chill rene, he's not here. I made sure you won't cross paths." I squinted my eyes at her and ranted, "How can I chill when he's a manager here?! I froze by the entrance and turned my back when my mom dragged me in here. I can't tell her why I don't wanna go in so I had to go in!" I continued on and on, letting her know I'm pissed

"Excuse me..." Taehyung cleared his throat and I panted

"We'll just practice.... our honeymoon.." he gave me one of his boxed smiled and looked at Jennie as she face-palmed.

"I'm not complaining if you give hyunjin a playmate." I sighed heavily, shaking my head and went to check the flower arrangements.