Hotelier 13

I woke up at an unfamiliar surrounding. Hospital? I don't think so. It doesn't have that strong smell of chlorine. I groaned and sat up, the curtain opened and seokjin was there. Then I remember; the lies, betrayal and the pain.

"Yah where are you going?" he asked when I walked out of the clinic

"None of your business." I snapped. I got lost a bit but managed my way out to the lobby. I went to the receptionist and get the key card for the room I booked. It will still serve its purpose. I checked the time to see it's already late and that means their open bar at the roof is in full swing.

Once again, I found myself alone in the elevator... or not. A hand stopped it from closing and I scoffed seeing jin. "Don't you have work to do?"

"I am working." He straightened his coat and got on with me. I rolled my eyes and ignored him until we reached the top.

I went straight to the bar and ordered hard drinks. I'm going to drown myself with alcohol tonight.

I don't know how long I sat there and drank away so I made my way to the dance floor and danced with strangers. Already feeling tipsy.

"Hi there." I turned to see flirtatious smirk plastered on a handsome face.

"Hey." I grinned

"Why don't you stop drinking and have a talk with me?" He tried to pry my drink away from me but I held it tightly.

"No thanks. If you'd do something other than talking then maybe I'll consider." I seductively said, pulling his collar towards me. He gulped.

"I don't think my cousin would like that." He chuckled. My eyes darkened

"You're a kim?!" I sneered, thinking he's suho's cousin but wait. That will be better!

"Well no, I'm a park. My mom's a kim though and my cousin is... behind you." I wasn't able to see who it was cause he carried me over his shoulders as soon as I turned. He passed my drink to the guy I was talking to and I thought it was a bouncer or something so I squealed and struggled free.

"He's kidnapping me!" I screeched but people were ignoring us. Hello! Crime on the scene here!

"Stop squirming!" I gasped when he slapped my butt.

"Yah! Just because you're the manager you can do this to me! I will sue you!" I shrieked but it fell deaf on his ears

"Put me down! Put me down!" He did put me down but inside the elevator as the doors closed. To make sure I can't leave.

"Why don't just leave me alone? That's what you do anyway! You knew! You recognized him when I pointed him out you didn't you?! You must think I'm so pathetic huh?" I laughed humorlessly

"I didn't tell you cause I didn't want to pry."

"You could have given me a hint!"

"Even so, you wouldn't get it and if I did tell, you wouldn't believe me." He was calm while I'm screaming at him.

"Five years! Five fucking years! If he told me he just wants a vagina for his dick he should've told me! Then I could have given him my virginity for like hours and not waste all those years!" I cried and ranted and jin was just there letting me let out my frustrations.

I cried my hearts out and wailed. "He just gave me a ring! We're technically engaged as I moved in with him and he did that?! No, he was doing that for God knows how long!"

"I don't know how long but, they've been coming to this hotel for a year now." I glared at him.

"I was just thinking like three months because of the summer without him but a year?! Was my life a lie?!" I sonbed even more. I don't care if I look hideous right now.

We arrived at my floor and I speed through my suite and made a bee line to the dining area and grabbed a bottle of wine, opened it and chugged it all.

"Geez, at least close the door." Seokjin grabbed the bottle away from me.

"You've had enough drinks for the night." I watched as he put the cork back in and placed the bottle at the top shelf where I can't reach it. I stared at his back and nodded to myself. He will do. He's handsome too.

"Go to slee—" my lips on his stopped him from talking. I put my hands on either side of his face and pulled his face closer but he's not responding to my kisses.

"You're just drunk." I reached out to my halter knot and his eyes widened and quickly grabbed my hands.

"You don't want to do this. You're drunk and you're hurting."

"Watch me." I walked off and he was tailing behind me. I opened my door to find his cousin passing by.

"I finally flund your rooma is jin there?" I looked back to jin and smirked.

"No. But I would love your company." I reached out to my dress and untie the knot.

"Jimin." Jin called causing jimin's eyes to dart behind me. Jin tossed him something and pulled me in then pinned me to the door as he closed it.

"I'm a barista not a hotel manager. You owe me one." We hear jimin yell from the outside.

" We hear jimin yell from the outside

He loosened his tie and stared at me. "Are you sure about this?"

I didn't answer him. I just pulled my dress down and let it pull on my feet. I didn't wear a bra so I was left with nothing but my red laced panties.

"You can tell me to stop." He said before crashing his lips into mine. Shivers ran my spine as his right hand traced the outlined of my sides and stopped on my legs to pull it up as he pressed himself against me while his left hand held my nape delicately. I moaned at his taste and helped him remove his coat and shirt.

🏢

A/N: Next chapter rated or nah? Let me know~