Hotelier 7

This chapter is dedicated to Iefsuh, thanks for the upvotes 😊

🏢🏢🏢

I sighed and stared at my ceiling as I lay on my back. I frowned at the thought of my long term boyfriend cheating on me.

I shook the thoughts away. This is crazy. I'm going crazy! There's no way suho will ever do that. I wish they can see what I see in him.

I sat up and looked at the clock. It's already three in the morning. I stood up and threw in an oversized hoodie courtesy of my twin. I miss her.

Just when I thought about her, she calls. Must be the telepathy thing.

"Oh you remembered you have a twin!" I greeted, plopping back down to my bed.

"Spare me your drama. I'm still not used to the time difference here and there thank you very much." I can imagine her rolling her eyes.

"Stop rolling your eyes or it'll roll off and you will never be able to see your crush again." I smirked

"Stop smirking cause jokes on you." She chuckled

"What do you mean?" I squinted my eyes even though she can't see me.

"Wait. There's this thing called video call, Let's switch to that." I pulled my phone away from my ear when she yelled NO!

"Why won't you?" I asked putting the phone back on my ear

"C-cause jennie's sleeping." I raised a brow.

"It's way past midnight here, not there. We have like a twelve-hour difference. Jennie never sleeps at noon." My brows furrowed but then remembered.

"Oh wait taehyung's there. Did they see each other already?" I flipped over to my stomach, waiting for the juicy details.

"Yes, she was so happy. How did you know taehyung's here?" I grinned

"We bumped into him and hoseok on our way out to the airport the day we sent you off."

"And you didn't tell me?!" She shrieked

"It was a surprise." I shrugged

"I can keep a secret you know." She scoffed

"Well I could've told you if you picked up my calls! You guys didn't even bother to update us whether you have arrived safely!" I scolded.

"You would've known if you came with us." Not this again.

"I told you I'm sorry!" I whined

"It's alright everything happens for a  reason." She chuckled. There was silence between us and I know she's not telling me something.

"You're not rooming with jennie are you?!" I can feel it in my bones

"What? Yes I am. If you want to talk to her I can give her the phone." Gotcha!

"You said you won't video call cause jennie's asleep!"

"I can wake her u—can you please lower your voice down? Trying to sleep here." A lazy drawl cut her off.

"Oh my gosh! Moooom! Jisoo's rooming with a guuuy!!" I screamed, bolting right up.

"Yah shush! Aren't you going to be living with suho?!" She hissed and I hear a door close. She must've gone out, not to disturb her roommate.

"Suho's my long term boyfriend if you have forgotten."

"Well yoongi's my long term boyfriend too! He's just yet to know..." I gasped.

"Yoongi?! The min yoongi, your obsessive childhood crush yoongi?" I squealed.

"Yes yes the prodigy pianist yoongi!" She giggled.

"You slut! How did you end up rooming with him?!" I was ecstatic! I kind of wished I was there but then that wouldn't have happened if I was there cause I'm sure we would've roomed together.

"There was a mix up with the genders. They thought I'm a male jisoo. But they can't move me anymore cause the building's already fully booked and the only way was to swap with the male tenant who was accidentally roomed with a female cause of a mix up with his name." Huh.

"How about jennie? I thought you're supposed to be roomed together?"

"Jennie's roommate was mistakenly named taeyeon..." she paused for suspense.

"Nooo." I gasped

"Oh yesss." She chuckled and I can feel laughter coming out of my mouth

"Oh my gosh! Taehyung!" I squealed.

"I knew you would caught on. I only accept smart twin." I laughed.

"Unbelievable! You swear you didn't do it on purpose?" I laughed hearing her scowl. By now, I have ditched the idea of going out for a drink by the han river and discarded the hoodie and crawled to the comforts of my sheets.

"It's fate I tell you! I told you we were meant to be!" She laughed. The bitch must be so happy.

"I guess you won't swap now in that situation huh?"

"Hell yeah! I had to pretend I didn't know jennie cause he was gonna ask taehyung to swap with me. It would have been reasonable since he's friends with taehyung and I'm friends with jennie." I laughed. I can imagine their silliness.

"You know he's bound to find out right?"

"I'll make sure he'll be madly deeply fallen in love with me when the time comes." She chuckled

"Good luck with that." I saw the guy multiple times due to her recitals and never did I once see a reaction on him, even as he plays the piano. While jisoo in contrast, is very expressive. She rarely cries though.

"Oops gotta go and change fast! I think my roommate is inviting his friend and his friend's girlfriend for dinner. I gotta get to the elevators first for a chance encounter." She laughed

"Chance encounter my ass. You scammer." I laughed. Her desperate moves never fails to make me shake my head.

"I'm just glad it wasn't lisa with me. Jennie is quick witted and catches on to my schemes and plays along while lisa.. lisa will definitely catch on to my scheme but then will go ahead and tell everything to yoongi just so she can enjoy how everything will unfold." I laughed at the accurate representation of lisa.

"Anyway byeee talk to you later! Love you!"

"Call me in your night time. I'm going to sleep now. I love you too."

"And don't tell lisa I said that!"

"I'll try." I giggled and we hung up. I have forgotten to talk to her about suho. Maybe tomorrow or later if she's still up. I yawned and closed my phone and sleep.