Hotelier 75

I'm too stunned to move. I'm hearing things right? I met my twin's wide eyes staring at her phone in horror and when she looked at me, my tears fell as I shook my head and desperately clutched her phone that is still on the line

"Y-ya." No answer.

"S-seokjin answer me." But only the sound of an ambulance in the distance asnwered me back. I felt dizzy. My breathing shallowed and I hear a loud ringing in my ear. My vision going in and out.

"Come on." Jisoo snapped me out of my senses and helped me up but I don't have any presence of mind. I just let her pull me down the stairs and we almost fell because of me. I hear jennie squeal, good thing Taehyung and Yoongi's quick reflex prevented us from falling

"What's wrong? Why are you both crying?" I couldn't even speak. I was in a daze.

"Eomma?" Hyunjin hugged my legs and seeing my son made me bawl. I dropped down on my knees and hugged him tightly. I must've startled him that he started crying too.

"Y-ya what's going on?" I hear jennie's concerned voice as Jisoo explained to them

"I heard the guard call for ambulance when I picked up my parcel saying there has been an accident just outside the subdivision. I didn't know Seokjin hyung's involved with it." Taehyung frowns

"We'll take care of the kids." Hyunjin didn't want to let go of me but he's too young and I don't know what state his father is in but the sound from jisoo's phone earlier is ringing in my ears. "E-eomma," I tried my best to speak and pull myself together for my son. I sniffed, wiping my tears and took a deep breath. "I'll be back ok?" Hyunjin is pouting, a frown on his cute little face. A face that looks so muchike his father.

"Shiro." He shakes his head and hugged me tightly. I could feel my tears welling up again and we don't have much time, we have to hurry. Painful as it is, I removed hyunjin little arms around my neck and tood up while taehyung held him back.

"Behave ok? I'll be back." Jennie hugged ella to her chest while taehyung carried a protesting hyunjin and explaining to him gently where I'm going.

I turned my phone on and series of text messages greeted me

Joohyun please.

I'm begging you to hear me out.

Please let me explain.

I love my you and hyunjin more than you know. Please.

Don't leave me.

I clutched my phone to my chest. My heart feels constricted, it felt so heavy like a towel that has been soaked in water. I won't leave so please be safe. Come home to me.

"Ya, you're gonna be dehydrated at this rate. Drink some water." My eyes hurt and my lips are dry from crying. With shaky hands, I accepted the glass of water my twin has gotten me before we left the house.

Yoongi drove us to the hospital with me in the backseat, looking at nothing. Thinking about nothing. The silence in my head is so loud. I've shut down. Everything just happened so fast, it was a whirlwind of emotions.

Suddenly I found myself looking back to what I have just learned. He was there for me when I thought I was alone. Now it all made sense. That time when I was too busy with juggling work and studies, I went out of my unit since I craving for food but it was too late that places near me were already closed and it's hard to find transportation when my favorite snack bar nearby opened back up. I was so happy and thought nothing out of it even if it was unusual. Or that time when my stomach was starting to really show and I was starting to feel insecure of how my body looked, of how I looked, when a random kid gave me a single rose saying I was the prettiest in the room. I have not found it suspicious then but now looking back and remembering the child telling me a dad joke before leaving, even giving wink that made me giggle was now obvious on who told him to do it and many more instances that I found unusual but shrugged it off is now starting to make sense.

A lot of those moments made me laugh and gave me strength but why? Why am I weeping remembering them now? I closed my eyes shut and prayed.

My eyes snapped open and I turn to my twin who held my hand. "We're here." I looked out the window and realized we have come to a stop.

Jisoo and I stood by the entrance of the Emergency Room while yoongi parked the car. Holding my hand tightly, jisoo tugged my hand as we walk inside but before I can step in, I took a step back, stopping jisoo.

I took a few more steps to side to avoid blocking the way. I gulped, staring at the white cold tiled floor, holding my twin's hand tighter. "Joohyun."

"I.. I can't. W-what if.. what if..." I can't even dare say it. I shook my head. She sighed, letting go of my hand so she can wrap her arms around me.

"It's gonna be fine." I know she's just trying to be optimistic but we both heard it. We both heard how loud the impact was. How we heard nothing from Jin afterwards. It was jarring!

"I'm scared." I sobbed to her shoulders.

"I know." She solemnly says, rubbing my back. "He is too." My heart jumped out of my chest for a brief second and I jerked back from my twin's embrace, giving her a horrified look. I blinked, knowing she's right. I'm scared but how about him? I didn't even think of that.

"I'm here with you." She intertwined our hands and held it tightly.

"I'm here too." Another hand held my other. It was yoongi. I looked at him and his eyes are bloodshot red. He cried. I looked at the couple with me and felt grateful. To think they're supposed to be away for their trip but they're here with me. Giving me their strength.

Taking deep breaths, I held their hand and we walked inside together. The sight was overwhelming. It was crowded. Doctors shouting, nurses running here and there, families crying.

"Excuse me. We're looking for Kim Seokjin. He was in the acciden-" My eyes roamed around the busy room filled with people while jisoo's speaking with the receptionist. Yoongi excused himself, receiving a call.

A hand. A bloodied hand caught my attention at the line of my sight. I let go of jisoo as I slowly walked towards it. My eyes glued at the familiar wedding band on his finger.

My heartbeat is drumming against my chest as I got closer and closer. A curtain was on the way of my vision to see him fully but I hear doctors barking orders. I hesitantly pulled the curtain and there he was. His head, his hands were full of blood, they had cut his shirt and the doctor is literally on top of him, giving him a cpr.

"My son! Where's my son?!" The familiar voice of aunt bom's cries filled my ears as I just stood there, staring at his state.

"Seokjin! Seokjin andwae!!" Aunt bom is now being hysterical on why he isn'tin an ICU yet, and uncle seunghyun is holding her back, bringing her to his chest.

My eyes widened when he suddenly turned to me and our eyes locked. My eyes went to his lips as he struggles to mouth, "sorry"

That loud long beeping noise that I have known all too well from watching medical dramas came assaulted my ears as I watch him close his eyes. A single tear rolling down his cheeks and that's all I could remember as I lost my breath, my vision going black as the world turns upside down.