Prologue

🏢 🏢 🏢

I sighed and looked at my phone. No signal. I haven't received any call or text from my boyfriend. How is he? Is he eating well?

I'll have to call him later using their landline. That bitch jennie is surely having the time of her life. I looked out the window and it's still dark out.

I actually like it here, it's peaceful but the place could definitely use an upgrade.

I want to pee but I don't like going to the washroom alone. It's creepy.

"Jisoo." I shook my twin but she just groaned and snored softly. I sighed.

I'll just hurry then. I ran to the washroom to pee and I swore I heard the main door open. I shrugged it off thinking it was just the vet.

I flashed the toilet and went out in a hurry but ended up ramming into someone which sent us both to the floor with his poor reflex.

We both groaned and I opened my eyes to find his lips on mine! I bolted right up and held my lips.

"Oowww." He whined, sitting up, nursing his wounded lips.

"You thief!" I smacked his head multiple times and he ducked, covering his head with his arms.

"Oww ouch! I did not steal anything!" He held my hands as he stood up to stop me from hitting him.

"That's the evidence on your fucking lips! You stole a kiss from me!" I shrieked. I can't believe it! He stared at me and looked at me from head toe.

"Move. I want to pee." My jaw dropped as he moved me sideways and opened the washroom door.

"Where do you think you're going you thie–hmmmp!"

"There! I returned it. Happy?" I stood frozen on my spot as he slammed the door on my face. The audacity of that guy!

"Yaaaah! Come back out here you stupid giant perverted thief!!!" I banged on the door waking everybody up and I didn't care. He kissed me! Twice!

The thief was apparently a childhood friend of taehyung and hoseok. He was older than us but the hell I care. I was going to fly back asap if he stayed but thankfully he was just dropping by.

If it weren't for them stopping me, I would've already given him multiple injuries. A slap wasn't enough!

He annoys the hell out of me and he's not even sorry! How can I face suho now? I feel like I cheated. I don't want to hide anything from him so I should tell him but I don't want to do it over the phone. I promise to tell him when we get back. I hope he understands.

As for that guy! I hope we'll never ever cross paths again! He ruined my supposed to be perfect vacation!