Hotelier 56

"Stop playing with your food." he lightly flicks my nose as he sat adjacent to me, smirking. I scoffed and focused down on to my food, blushing. First, I can't take a shower without thinking about what we did back in the hotel and now I can't see the counter top without thinking about me being the food getting feasted on. I blushed even harder and I hear him chuckle.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I ignored him and hurriedly shoved my sandwhich to my mouth so I can finish and leave. He laughs, standing up to give me a glass of water

"Slow down, you're setting a bad example to hyunjin." I slowly gulped down my food and turned to hyunjin in his chair who's drinking his milk, minding his own business.

"Hyunjin-ah, eat rice at grandmas ok?" He just nods his head and I stood up and wash my plate on the sink. I was rinsing the plate when a pair of arms snaked around my waste making me almost drop my plate

"You gotta stop doing that!" I hissed

"*Shiroyo~" He childishly says, putting his chin on my shoulder. (*Don't want to)

"Ya, hyunjin can see us." I warned

"So? I'm not doing anything wrong" he whispers, his breath tickling my ear.

"Aishhh, move!" I lightly elbowed him and put the plate on the rack and dried my hands with a hand towel.

🏢🏢🏢

"You don't need to pick me up later, We're going to attend a seminar and it might end a bit late." I informed him as I unbuckled my seatbelt. He just hums, nodding as he taps on the steering wheel

"Bye baby, mommy will see you later." I gave hyunjin a flying kiss and he returns it, smiling.

"What? Nothing for me?" He exaggeratingly pout his lips to and I gave him a peck and quickly moved away before he can do any of his tricks.

"Ya, did your husband take the articles down or was I just dreaming that?" Bora pondered. We're currently eating at the cafetera on our lunch break

"We saw it too pabo!" Hyorin laughs and nudged my shoulders with hers "Wae? Did you tell him to take it off?" I shook my head

"*Molla. He was so angry about it." (*don't know) I shrugged.

"Well, I think I'll be angry too if I were him. Sure he's quite known but he's not really a celebrity for paparazzi's to pry on to his private life like that." Soyu nods in agreement

"Yeah, I think it's for the better." I twirled my fork on my pasta when I can feel eyes on me.

"What?" They were all giving me a teasing look

"You have this glow. Happy married life huh?" Hyorin wiggles her brows and I'm not dense to know what they're pertaining to.

"You've seen the pictures right?" I flipped my hair and they squealed, taking turns with shaking me, making me laugh.

"Damn I'd tap that every night if I were you! Those broad shoulders and well-toned body." I shook my head and threw a wet tissue on bora's direction "Stop fantasizing about my husband!" Now that I think about it, I'm happy those photos are taken down.

"I saved it! Mehrong!" Soyu showed me the photos that she saved and one was the mouth watering capture of Seokjin in the middle of the pool brushing his hair up with both hands with water trickling down in ultra HD.

"Ya!!" I stood up with a force and they were shocked

"Give me that!" I took advantage of their shocked state and snatched soyu's phone. Sending the photos to me and deleting seokjin's solo shots on her phone, leaving the ones with me and hyunjin.

"There you go," I happily returned her phone and she snorts "You sent it to yourself didn't you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." I feigned ignorance

"Well, it is awkward to have a photo of your friend's husband looking like that in your gallery." They laughed and I went back to eating my food but paused "None of you has it anymore right?" On cue, bora, hyorin and dasom dashed out from their seats.

"YA!" I yelled, running after them but laughing.

🏢🏢🏢

We are now seated at the AVR where the seminar will take place. The seminar is exclusive for graduating students. I heard they invited big names and I was hoping suho isn't one of them, but of course he just have to be the first speaker.

"Awkwaaardd" I hear hyorin's high-pitched whisper and I nudged her to stop. I can feel some of my classmate's eyes on me as I climbed up the steps to the stage. The original MC was going to be late so I was aksed to the opening instead.

I introduced suho with a fake smile and acting civil. He thankfully did the same but acting more than friendly as he keeps on brushing my hand or putting a hand on the small of my back as he cracks a joke about us being well-acquainted and all I can do is be professional cause he's a guest speaker and my professors are there.

I sighed in relief when the MC finally arrived and I quickly sat down in the front row. I thought I was free but he just had to sit next to me after his talk. He moves his chair closer and I'm unable to move. "Stop it." I hissed at him

"My my, getting fiesty aren't we?" He chuckles and I slap his hand as he casually put it on my lap. It was dark, only the stage is illuminated. He finally stops when a spotlight came near us.

"Today I'm going to talk about acquisitions and takeovers." My eyes widened as I see Seokjin infront of us, slowly pacing the area as he spoke.

"What's the difference? An acquisition occurs when one company acquires another with the permission of its board to do so. A takeover occurs when a company takes over and purchases a company without the permission of the company or its board of directors." He starts

"That's why if you're an inferior company, you shouldn't provoke bigger companies that can easily takeover what you worked hard for, or wait, your parents adn acestors worked hard for. Right, junmyeon-sshi?" Jin points the mic at suho and he stiffly says yes. Some would view it as a businessman asking a fellow businessman for agreement but people who knows what's going on between us knows it's a hidden threat.

Seokjin did it so subtly too. After asking suho, he went on with his talk, walking back to the stage. I let out a sigh when suho quietly moved away and left shortly. But then I met jin's glare. What did I do now?